Guess What? It happened again...

I don't believe this... it was only just about 1 month ago when my car was reversed into... and last night after going to my mate's 21st party and returning to my car i found my door had been smashed in again. At first i thought it was from someone reversing into it but then there were no driveways... then me and my mates noticed that there was spit on my car as well as a footprint where the door was pushed in...

parked in surry hills corner of cleveland st and bourke... i feel as if im just getting bad luck with this car... :(

My car was only just fixed less than a month ago from the first incident where my door was smashed in... and now again... my insurance company will never want to insure me again... wait till they hear that the same thing happened again.... :(

Man, that totally sucks. As they say:

Lance: Still got your Malibu?

Vincent Vega: Aw, man. You know what some ******* did the other day?

Lance: What?

Vincent Vega: **** keyed it.

Lance: Oh, man, that's ****** up.

Vincent Vega: Tell me about it. I had it in storage for three years, it was out for five days and some dickless piece of **** ****** with it.

Lance: They should be **** killed. No trial, no jury, straight to execution.

Vincent Vega: Boy, I wish I could've caught him doing it. I'd have given anything to catch that ***** doing it. It'd been worth him doing it just so I could've caught him doing it.

Lance: What a *******!

Vincent Vega: What's more chicken**** than **** with a man's automobile? I mean, don't **** with another man's vehicle.

Lance: You don't do it.

Vincent Vega: It's just against the rules.

(man, will that ever set off the swear filter)

bummer dude!!! i can't believe it happened again. you gotta be careful where you park. it has to be be almost like a spider-sense. :P Will your insurance cover it this time? what about the excess? that's fooked-up man! i'm feeling p1ssed-off for you :angry:

Yeah, this sucks. But justice sometimes catches up.

A mate of mine owns a shop in a busy shopping street and some guy does a bit of touch parking when reversing into a spot out the front. Leaves a big dent with his towbar in this car. Lots of people see it. They guy gets out, writes a note to leave on the car, and then leaves to 'find a bigger spot'. Everyone seems cool because this guy left his details.

A little while later, the girl who owned the dented car comes back, reads the note, looks at the damage and is really upset. Turns out the note says something like "i'm only writing this note because people are watching, tough luck" etc.

The bad luck was on him as the girl from the shop next door to my mate had written down the evil guys rego and then gave it to the damaged car owner.

Moral - Karma will catch this guy!

no such as thing as "Karma". Think about it.... its the way u have been brought up, which dictates what u think is right or wrong.. so here is a extreme example, if u have been taught that denting peoples car is a good thing and not doing so is a bad thing.. does that mean not doing it will result in the opposite happening to you, which is no one will touch your car? lol :D :P :P :P :P :P :o :o :o

no such as thing as "Karma". Think about it.... its the way u have been brought up, which dictates what u think is right or wrong.. so here is a extreme example, if u have been taught that denting peoples car is a good thing and not doing so is a bad thing.. does that mean not doing it will result in the opposite happening to you, which is no one will touch your car? lol  :D  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :o  :o  :o

Karma is the "Law of Cause and Effect". It is in everything around us and everywhere. It is just part of life but it sometimes sound so mysterious because nobody truly understands or thinks about it. In this case, if you do something you have to accept the consequences. It may come tomorrow or 50 years down the road but the consequences will fall on you but very frequently in a form we least expect. But if we think about what we have done, it all makes sense. Karma is one of the most debated topic in the world and that is because people are unwilling to accept the fact that we have to be responsible for our actions and there are consequences for everything we do.

got quotes today... looks like its the same amount of damage... about $1200... i cant afford this and my insurance company excess is tough as well... i think i have to leave it how it is... im thinking of getting rid of this car now... all ive had is badluck with it :(

what u talking about.... so if i was brought up to think killing was right... and i killed you, and felt great about it, how will karma affect we in this situtation?

If you read my words properly and think deeper you will realise there is no right or wrong! These are determined by culture, society, civilisation... Hence it doesn't matter what you do, you HAVE TO FACE THE CONSEQUENCES! That is Karma = Cause and Effect, no right or wrong. You do something be prepared for the same to happen to you.

As to your example, if the society you live in tolerates that sort of thing then i guess there is nothing wrong with killing. But don't forget you then live in a condition whereby killing someone is acceptable and you will have to accept the possibility of being killed too. Makes sense?

Anyway better get back to topic. I would suggest T-Sport make a police report.

Zee

already made a police report... police did nothing last time... they cannot do anything this time either... last time i had evidence of who did it too...

Cool mate, at least you know you did what you could legally. Just be more careful from now on. Park the car somewhere "safer" next time. I would hate to see you sell the Sportivo just because of some idiots doing sensless things :(

BTW what did the police recomend you do the last time?

man ive never parked anywhere unsafe... this time i had a 21st party to attend so i parked like 30 seconds away from bar cleveland.. off a main rd etc.. brightly lit area... come back to my car and its screwed...

police didnt say anything... cant do anything about it... basically its just to report it for statistics about crime in the area.

cant believe ill be getting a 3rd door

man ive never parked anywhere unsafe... this time i had a 21st party to attend so i parked like 30 seconds away from bar cleveland.. off a main rd etc.. brightly lit area... come back to my car and its screwed...

police didnt say anything... cant do anything about it... basically its just to report it for statistics about crime in the area.

cant believe ill be getting a 3rd door

Must have been some drunk from the bar mate, i feel sorry for you man :( Anyway all the best with the car, and hopefully your premium stays low enough for you to keep the Stivo :)

Zee

Dude,

Sorry to hear this.

Surry Hills is one of the worst places to park in. People squeeze large cars into small parking spots and don't give a #$%^.

I once saw this aboriginal woman pushing a coles trolley down the street and intentionally smashing it into parked cars in the street. She was shouting "Sorry, there's no damage. It's was an accident." She was definitely under the influence of ...

My dad's corolla was keyed from front quarter - doors - rear quarter whilst parked there.

Cnr of Bourke and Cleveland is usually a quiet place with a few restaurants. I wouldn't have expected this to happen, particulary when Cleveland st. is so busy.

Hope it all works out for you.

Bit.