[QLD]-[ACT]-[NSW] MEET 9TH -10TH JUNE 2007

lol na hahaha its not wat u think lol... dw its an inside joke... its kool if u misunderstood

oh n btw... the "surprise" i wanted to bring with me... my friend was gonna hook me up with around a dozen turkish pizzas for free... but oh well... since it's deemed "offensive" then dw bout it

Edited by d_ice

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mish, wondering if you could put a run down of all the goings on in the 1st post to keep everything neat.

I'm trying to find out when and where everything is and can't be ****d going through all the pages of posts.

Cheers

Dylan

Im going to be in sydney to see Armin on the 9th @ Homebush, I would come but my mates are fairy's and wont wanna come and have a gander cause we wont be in a state for being in public.....

Edited by Simo

minimalist? But isn't there 2 of you?

The awards are for the show and shine that will be occuring. Hopefully the judges take into account the fact the long distance travellers may encounter "clouds" of bugs during their adventures.

minimalist? But isn't there 2 of you?

The awards are for the show and shine that will be occuring. Hopefully the judges take into account the fact the long distance travellers may encounter "clouds" of bugs during their adventures.

ooo I see. Well I'll have some additions to show. Unfortunatley dumpage may not be done by then :( That'll be the only thing missing...arr!

Nelson is the minimalist eccentric a-hole. I'm just the regular guy. There is no way I would ever think up a mechanical turkey powered by a 2zz-ge as an example.

Ullo all,

Since I am most definitely form outta state, could someone please do the honours of putting addresses for the venues up? I wouldn't even know how to find bicen park...

I managed to get my hands on a GPS thingy, and would like to program it.

Freezingly yours, Me

sorry elan!!

i will post up the address up of the f1 and bunnings villawood in the info thread. as for the park i'm doing a mock run there this saturday at 3pm to make sure its a good venue i will post that address up saturday night.

who ever wants to join me on this scoping out the venue cruise your more then welcome to come with me i'm leaving my house 2:30pm to get there at 3pm. i wanted to go there the same time and same day that we will be there next week to make sure its big enough to hold our show. back up plan is parramatta park......its so dead there and lots of grass to park on.

we will meet the boys on saturday arvo (9th june) say 2- 2:30pm at the f1 and cruise down to the park together. if u get on the m4 end exit at cumberland hwy, turn right then right onto the great western hwy then the f1 is on that corner.

and for those forgetful people the meet is next weekend not this weekend. :lol:

Of all the times for my car to finally go into the shop to have work done it had to be on this weekend.

The lameness of this is just...uber lame. It's 'Amanda Vanstone' lame.

Lame...

Did I mention it was lame? Lame.

rob - carpool!! its the best way to be at least part of the event with or with out your car!!

*please read the info thread for updated information regarding the next weeks event.

INFO THREAD

rob - carpool!! its the best way to be at least part of the event with or with out your car!!

*please read the info thread for updated information regarding the next weeks event.

INFO THREAD

Mish there is no-one going up from where I am on sunday lol.

INFO THREAD

Mish there is no-one going up from where I am on sunday lol.

i'm sure tayles and mikey could spare one day toward this meet??

Of all the times for my car to finally go into the shop to have work done it had to be on this weekend.

The lameness of this is just...uber lame. It's 'Amanda Vanstone' lame.

Lame...

Did I mention it was lame? Lame.

Rob, do you want a car to drive for the weekend? :spiteful: ;)

You will need to assist in detailing it though...