[QLD]-[ACT]-[NSW] MEET 9TH -10TH JUNE 2007

Me being the typical, twisted, disfunctional, cracked guy I actually got a tad wasted last night and got home at 6:00am.

Long story short, made a decision last night that could have had awesome results.

Shiddy results eventuated. I'll do my best to get my crap together. There's always tomorrow of course.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep everything is still on even in this rain :lol:

the show and shine is today @ 3pm at most likely the d!ck smith power house car park on Parramatta rd, lidcombe near the reading cinema. there is no more more sun so just head straight down to D!ck smith.

dinner @ hooters on James Ruse drive- will be @ 6pm - please meet us there if you can make it we have reservations and our own table.

the monthly meet is @ 8pm at the bunnings carpark on the corner of Woodville rd and Tangerine st - Villawood will still go on. remember this is replacing the may meet that we didin't have. enter via Tangerine st.

we will discuss whether or not to still go aqua golf at Penrith once we have all re-groupped at the 8 pm meet

i guess there's no point in washing the car anymore eh... Sydney... the only place where u got all four seasons on the same day lol

:clap: for your efforts michelle... and all the other organizers... drive carefully pplz

hey all

i cant go to the meet which is upsetting this weather is just too bad and i have to help the family get water away from the house.

hopefully the next meet isnt so wet lol

lol, and im not going to the meet, as i was going with magic hehe,

I hope all you guys have an awesome time, and take plenty of pictures!!!!

Sorry i couldn't come and meet all you interstate peoples, but maybe next time i hope!

Cheers

I'm so sorry Mish, I just can't justify driving all the way up in ****ty weather for a couple of hours of sitting in a carpark (can't make it to dinner or stuff tonight - got a mate's dinner thing on). I wanted to come :( There's a slight chance I'll make the cruise tomorrow..... maybe....

Ok guys i left work early and will probably get fired for it! Just to be at the meet @ 3! :D

Dinner is an iffy. Got a BBQ on for the rugga! NZ vs France and Aus vs Fiji!

So i wont be at the dinner! But hopefully will see you guys on the cruise tomorrow!

Where is everyone :whistling: Hope you's are having a great time! ^_^

If only my car was properly fixed! wont be done till tue :help: could have bloody went cruzing :lol:

Cant wait to see pics/vids!! :yahoo::toast: