[QLD]-[ACT]-[NSW] MEET 9TH -10TH JUNE 2007

just so there is no confusion here are the official details.

ARRIVAL: JUNE 9, 2007 ( QUEENS BIRTHDAY LONG WEEKEND - ALL STATES )

DEPARTURE: JUNE 11TH

ACCOMODATION: FORMULE 1 WENTWORTHVILLE, SYDNEY

EACH ROOM HAD 1 QUEEN SIZE BED AND 1 SINGLE BED. THE COST OF EACH ROOM IS $74 PER NIGHT.

IF SHARING PLEASE DICUSS WITH PEOPLE IN YOUR STATE WHO IS SHARING WITH WHO.

I HAVE BOOKED 10 ROOMS UNDER THE CLUB NAME 'TOCAU' PLEASE QUOTE THIS NAME AND RESERVATION NUMBER 1255 WHEN RINGING UP TO PAY FOR YOUR ROOM. THE ROOMS ARE BOOKED TO CHECK IN ON THE 9TH AND CHECK OUT ON THE 11TH OF JUNE. THE 10 ROOMS ARE ON THE SAME FLOOR SIDE BY SIDE OF EACH OTHER AND ARE NON- SMOKING. IF YOU SMOKE PLEASE LET THE RECEPTION KNOW SO THEY CAN BOOK YOU IN AN APPROPRIATE ROOM.

EVENT DATE: 10TH JUNE, 2007

for those people that come up and arrive early on the 9th.......first get checked in and rest a bit. then we will organize a place to go out for dinner that night so that you can all head back to the hotel early enough for you to get a good night sleep before the 10th. the same thing applies if u come up on the 8th (friday). don't forget to tell reception also if you are coming up the day before .

all states are welcome to join if you can make the trip to sydney.

i don't want anyone speeding on the way here. so please make your way to sydney on your own its to hard to travel that far in groups. we will meet here once everyone is here.

please express your interest and book your accomodation asap. more details to come. please post ur name up if interested so that we can get a list started.

if you have any questions please contact any of the moderators.

thanks

List so far

QLD

-Northy

-SB

-Azza

-Wei Wei

-DHC09 + Mrs DHC09

-Superdave

-flier

VIC

-Anduin

- theDefiant1 (on the border of VIC / NSW )?

- jaderd?

- BlAcK JeT

ACT

-bADbOYz

SYDNEY SIDERS

-OH84BY

-BLK_TOY

-Daz

-Big Pete

-Blue_stivo

-kym11m

-GtiRboy

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Queensland members we will be driving down to Sydney in convoy as there will prolly be at least 5 or more of us going.

1. Silvabullit (QLD)
  2. JC (QLD)
  3. Northy (QLD)
  4. Anduin (VIC)

I will drive with group from Melbourne if there are more than 4 of us.

May be hard to stay in group all the time, but it sure as heck is fun.

The drive up from Melbourne isn't so hard either, not too busy on the roads. And if everyone takes it easy, wont be a problem.

Just state from the start which order we drive in, car #1, 2, 3 etc. Stop overtaking each other every 5 seconds and hogging the road like we love doing ;)

So who in VIC is up for it?

sounds awesome, would love to attend, will have to suss it out, already doing around 2600 km of driving early april and may, trips from melbourne to adelaide return via mildura and melbourne to grampians return....will see how i go ..... cheers..

OH84BY Posted Today, 09:00 AM

anyone coming from ACT?

The Queen's Birthday long weekend is the time my family usually takes a trip to Sydney. But it is usually only on Monday and we take the big car(Falcon). So i guess i wont be able to come :(

I'll do my best. Have to meet everyone. I may have to toss up doing this or seeing the other half :(

Priorities mate. C'mon leave her at home like I am :P If you get really desperate we'll put Azza in a dress for you :lol:

I'll do my best. Have to meet everyone. I may have to toss up doing this or seeing the other half :(

Priorities mate. C'mon leave her at home like I am :P If you get really desperate we'll put Azza in a dress for you :lol:

sb does that mean he'll be sharing the queen size bed with u :P

:lol:

:clap:

aaron- i wanna see that!! :P

isn't ya other half located on the GC up here in Bris?

if so than perhaps she can ride shotgun with one of the QLD members and come down to the meet to cya :yahoo:

June 9-10 is sort of smack bang in the middle for some uni peoples :(

Tell u what, If Big Bum, OVO and KAZE MF STIVO can, I can too :D

Psst. Leave the missus at home :toast:

It has come to my attention that there is some friction between some of the states in regard to this meet, I can assure you 110% that what happens on the forums stays on the forums and myself and alot of others would be disappointed if this stoped people from attending, Im looking forward to meeting all of the guys/girls off the forums and putting our opinions aside so we can all get together and have a great time, Mish has put alot of effort into this so far and it would be a real shame to see it go to waste.

Corey

Come on guysss!

If you're a full time worker, go talk to your bosses this week and organise the days off in advance!

If you're at uni, find out when your exams are and see if it effects your ability to attend. Don't take wild guesses about exam dates, get facts.

Let's do this, it'll be fun. We get to meet interstate members and have a really fun, organised and LEGAL weekend.

Props to you Mish for organising this.

June 12th - 29th is the exam period at my Uni. We don't know exact exam date & time for specific subjects coming closer to that period. I'd love to make the trip up with Samuel and a few others for small group of guys (best I can hope for at this time). It's just so close to our exams it's impossible to say yes for now.

Although if there are a few more definites from the Melb guys, I'm probably down :)

It has come to my attention that there is some friction between some of the states in regard to this meet, I can assure you 110% that what happens on the forums stays on the forums and myself and alot of others would be disappointed if this stoped people from attending, Im looking forward to meeting all of the guys/girls off the forums and putting our opinions aside so we can all get together and have a great time, Mish has put alot of effort into this so far and it would be a real shame to see it go to waste.

Corey

This meet should set aside those issues, hopefully.

bring her along?

She lives in Brisbane lol

I can't be near Azza. I'm a guy and I even find him attractive. Imagine him with the ladies...actually why am I so insanley jealous atm?

Corey

here here mr C!!!!

surely we can all grow up for a once in a blue moon event such as this. all the mods (i'm sure) have and are going to a lot of trouble to get this off the ground!! I can fully understand uni / family commitments, but silly little random words?!?!?!?!?!??!!

btw, if the motel that mish has booked gets filled, i have a free bed at my place. and brecky will be served on the house!

Corey

here here mr C!!!!

surely we can all grow up for a once in a blue moon event such as this. all the mods (i'm sure) have and are going to a lot of trouble to get this off the ground!! I can fully understand uni / family commitments, but silly little random words?!?!?!?!?!??!!

btw, if the motel that mish has booked gets filled, i have a free bed at my place. and brecky will be served on the house!

Guiness for breakfast?