[QLD]-[ACT]-[NSW] MEET 9TH -10TH JUNE 2007

Priorities mate. C'mon leave her at home like I am :P If you get really desperate we'll put Azza in a dress for you :lol:

Mrs Azza may end up coming yet, so Mrs Bullit might have to come to keep her company.... and the only dress I will be wearing is the one that I stole from Sadler....which apparently he borrowed off you Bren...

sb does that mean he'll be sharing the queen size bed with u :P

:lol:

:clap:

aaron- i wanna see that!! :P

I already said I am prolly staying with my brother....but I have no issues sharing a bed with another dude....just ask my best mate who I have shared a bed with twice now, and both times he managed to have his face farted on.... :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

June 9-10 is sort of smack bang in the middle for some uni peoples :(

It's also smack bang in the middle of work for some people. Unfortunatly, makeing a time when everyone is available is always going to be near impossible. Besides, 9th & 10th are a Saturday and Sunday. To my knowlege there isnt a heck of a lot of classes going on then, and monday is a public holiday so at worst, you'll miss Friday.....THANK *** FOR INTERNET, EMAIL AND TUTES...>!!!!! :clap:

It has come to my attention that there is some friction between some of the states in regard to this meet, I can assure you 110% that what happens on the forums stays on the forums and myself and alot of others would be disappointed if this stoped people from attending, Im looking forward to meeting all of the guys/girls off the forums and putting our opinions aside so we can all get together and have a great time, Mish has put alot of effort into this so far and it would be a real shame to see it go to waste.

Corey

Agreed Corey....couldn't agree more..... :)

I can't be near Azza. I'm a guy and I even find him attractive. Imagine him with the ladies...actually why am I so insanley jealous atm?

Fag :P

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi everyone!!!

i'm thinking of getting us all dyno'ed on the weekend you will all be here.

what do u think. here is the original thread the details are still kinda the same just the date will be different.

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...ic=7763&hl=

i have also rang UNIGROUP engineering in giraween. the price is about the same $50 each

the date i'm looking at doing this will be the saturday the 9th......from about 10am.......till when ever we finish the last car.

then dinner time........either chili's or hooter's both are quite near..........then sunday we will go cruising and see the sites of our beautiful sydney harbour.

let me know though how many people would be up for this including the sydney ppl. thanks

MMM dyno would be *** but depends on how many cars.

Well all our cars on the same dyno on the same day.....

that should stop all the whinging and excuses shouldn't it???

Should be interesting to see that's for sure(plus my car will be well over 100 000k's by then :P ) so that should give you all a good chance :lol::lol::lol:

Dylan, i would like to see the following....(in order of preference)

1. Local touge

2. Wakefield

3. WSID

:yahoo: :P :yahoo: :P

Easy done in a day... but a long day...

Take the Nasho down to Wollongong then up Macquaries Pass to Moss Vale... let the cars cool down a bit on the 45 minute drive down to Goulburn to go to Wakefield Park (Prob no running time as I think there's an event on that weekend) then a 2 hour drive back to WSID which just happens to be a 5 minute drive from where you are all staying :P

$50 per dyno. sheez, if we can get the numbers we hope to get and people can commit (if not pay early) we should be able to get that price down.

1. Local touge

2. Wakefield

3. WSID

Easy done in a day... but a long day...

Take the Nasho down to Wollongong then up Macquaries Pass to Moss Vale... let the cars cool down a bit on the 45 minute drive down to Goulburn to go to Wakefield Park (Prob no running time as I think there's an event on that weekend) then a 2 hour drive back to WSID which just happens to be a 5 minute drive from where you are all staying :P

mm that sounds like one awesome day yO :P

so n e 1 up for it? lol

but if not might just go see the sceneries ur mounatins have to offer ;)

aaron trying to get the price down.......waiting for a few more places to ring back.

i'll do my best to keep it afforable...........but it really depends on the amount of ppl that show up.......if our regular locals join us with u fella's we should have 40+ cars we should be able to get a good price for it.......but the guy said they average 5 cars per hour......so 40 cars might be a looooooong day.........hehe

1. Local tongue

2. Wakefield

3. WSID

Fixed for you Wei

Mish, I have full faith in you. You can do it!!!! Plan the f***ing meet!!!

thanks for the encouragement rob. but i need at least 25 cars for the dyno day...........come on ppl show ur love!!! :toast:

there has to be more ppl that live in sydney that are coming. :D

thanks for the encouragement rob. but i need at least 25 cars for the dyno day...........come on ppl show ur love!!! :toast:

I'm not interested in standing around for a dyno on every car. Much rather be cruising around with the group, site seeing. Checking what your mountains have to offer and chilling out.

5 cars per hour would get a little too boring for my money.

Go for it though, I might have to go visit my mate up at the coast on that day ;P

I'm not interested in standing around for a dyno on every car.

I am! I wanna see if my d!ck is bigger than Corey's, Bren's, Mark's, Micky's, Jimmy's etc.

I already know that I'll lose to Azza though. He has to tape it.

I'm not interested in standing around for a dyno on every car.

I am! I wanna see if my d!ck is bigger than Corey's, Bren's, Mark's, Micky's, Jimmy's etc.

I already know that I'll lose to Azza though. He has to tape it.

Damn. There I was thinking we were going to p1ss up walls. :whistling:

Im confused. You want me to drive 1000k's to go to a dyno day? What for? I can do that here in Brisbane.

As for people not attending due to differences on the forum. I think if anyone is that petty, they should grow some balls and put their differences aside. Besides, I find in cases like this, differences are usually resolved quite quickly over a few beers or similar. After all, we all have at least one thing in common, you might be surprised . . . . we dont bite . . . . hard.

I take it from that the general consensus is a no for the Dyno day on the long weekend then.

that's fine with me, I'll plan a couple of nice cruises instead for you guys then.

Northern Beaches sounds good for the day on Sat.

Aqua golf and then up the mountains around Penrith Sat night.

Then head south on Sunday. :D

Another idea would be to have a karting session at Eastern Creek karts? Though Picton Karts is cheaper and caters for groups better.

Thoughts people?

Im confused. You want me to drive 1000k's to go to a dyno day? What for? I can do that here in Brisbane.

As for people not attending due to differences on the forum. I think if anyone is that petty, they should grow some balls and put their differences aside. Besides, I find in cases like this, differences are usually resolved quite quickly over a few beers or similar. After all, we all have at least one thing in common, you might be surprised . . . . we dont bite . . . . hard.

But we're still scared of you guys :P

Was funny when I first met NIKICH. I was like, 'Arnold Schwarzeneggerrrrrrrr!!!!' :lol:

Everyone has had differences on here because, psychologically, no one speaks face to face. 'Tis harder to talk to eyes than it is to words. People need to get out their slave monkeys and build a bridge to get over it.

Everyone has had differences on here because, psychologically, no one speaks face to face. 'Tis harder to talk to eyes than it is to words. People need to get out their slave monkeys and build a bridge to get over it.

100% Correct. Never a truer word spoken. Are you able to provide any slave badgers in the absence of monkeys? :D

LOL great write up Rob!

Go Karting! thats an idea, not sure how much it cost though ill have to find out.

Everyone bring Occy Straps so we can tie Rob up and never let him near another computer keyboard...

Screw it I'll have to find a way to make this. I'll do my best guys.

Btw that won't work Azza. Nelson transcends the boundries that make up this world. He is neither here, nor there...yet everywhere...