[QLD]-[ACT]-[NSW] MEET 9TH -10TH JUNE 2007

They are all great ideas guys but as Dylan has said some of us will have already driven 1000k's before we get there so driving all weekend isn't what I want to do. A cruise would be nice but not something hundreds of k's long. I would presume that most of us interstaters would like to see the sights of around the city centre and surrounding areas going to all the touristy spots for a gander.

And a definate is a meet up at Krispy Cremes for donuts as they don't have any up here is Brisbane and I have already been given orders by my wife not to come home without some :unsure: or else....

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are all great ideas guys but as Dylan has said some of us will have already driven 1000k's before we get there so driving all weekend isn't what I want to do. A cruise would be nice but not something hundreds of k's long. I would presume that most of us interstaters would like to see the sights of around the city centre and surrounding areas going to all the touristy spots for a gander.

And a definate is a meet up at Krispy Cremes for donuts as they don't have any up here is Brisbane and I have already been given orders by my wife not to come home without some :unsure: or else....

well Bren, you guys aren't leaving Sydney without being inducted into a TOCAU aquagolf night, and Krispy Kreems is right next door ;)

is that a whip I hear crackin? :P I could imange the S*it that might hit the fan if you dont bring back the yum yums

as yes, we can keep it live and local, I think the northen beaches will be the trick (only prob is paying for parking :S)

there's a krispy kreme right near eastern creek raceway :D

touristy spots are good........i like the palm beach idea......or perhaps bondi??? i'm sure the beaches wont be that busy as june is one of our cooler months. watsons bay is real nice too and u can see the whole sydney harbour from there.

any more nice beaches around sydney??

well Bren, you guys aren't leaving Sydney without being inducted into a TOCAU aquagolf night, and Krispy Kreems is right next door ;)

and that krispy kreme is 24 hours :D oh and they have drive through!!!!! :lol:

Mate, I gotta stop Kate from talking to Jen.... :P

Good thing is, pick up the KK's on Sunday arvo before we leave early Monday, and they will be fine until we get home Monday arvo,.,,

I was planning on taking them on the Toymods Megacruise route which covers the ANZAC Bridge, the Harbour Bridge, North Head, Manly, McCarrs Creek Road and Palm Beach.

that was a brill run (even in a domino's yaris :P) and it close to town

Good thing is, pick up the KK's on Sunday arvo before we leave early Monday, and they will be fine until we get home Monday arvo,.,,

KK's is a bit like maccas tho, they have a half life for 3mths :P, so 2 days shouldn't be a problem :P

btw, I swear I saw KK's at brissy domestic, but I could be wrong

I was planning on taking them on the Toymods Megacruise route which covers the ANZAC Bridge, the Harbour Bridge, North Head, Manly, McCarrs Creek Road and Palm Beach.

sounds like an awesome run!!!

but mc carrs creek rd is scary i think mark has to be the one to drive that.... :lol:

well everyone that sounds so good can i make that our official sunday day cruise for the 10th of june. now we only gotta plan the saturday (9th june).

the prices of karting is on the previous pages of this thread. i myself would prefer the mini GP event as u actullay get more track time for the price and its heaps close to the Fourmule1.

but what does everyone else want to do for the saturday.

so is there still any rooms left in the F1 ????

if so ill put the hard word on the girls tonignt and get our asses down ther etoo my mum would love to see me :clap:

so is there still any rooms left in the F1 ????

if so ill put the hard word on the girls tonignt and get our asses down ther etoo my mum would love to see me :clap:

there sure is!!!

but a reminder to everyone to pay for the rooms as soon as they know they are sure in case the 10 rooms i booked are not enough.

meet information

how many can fit in a room? :o

depends how many people u can squeeze into 1 queen bed and 1 single. :lol:

but generally max 3 per room :D

cool thats all i need hehe!

just need to get the little one some ear muffs of something so she cant hear us in the other bed lol :whistling:

nah, your wrong...

Qld has this dodgy rip off version called Dreamy Donuts....they are like a Krispy Kreme......just withough flavour

nah, your wrong...

Qld has this dodgy rip off version called Dreamy Donuts....they are like a Krispy Kreme......just withough flavour

but don't u guys have dunkin donuts there? they better then kk's if its the american dunkin donuts.

Used to have DD's, but they shut down in Brisbane cause they were sh!t

KK's are way better....

KK's are way better....

ill second that azza! :g:

KK's are way better....

well round up more queenslanders and we'll have a special krispy's photoshoot after aqua golf !!! :D

and we need more victorians and canberrians too!!!!!

come on where's the love for our annual TOCAU meet !!! ????

and a bump for karting as we need a deposit to hold our spot for that saturday day......:D

we can go to aqua golf at night :D then krispy's for some coffee after.

KK's are way better....

well round up more queenslanders and we'll have a special krispy's photoshoot after aqua golf !!! :D

and we need more victorians and canberrians too!!!!!

come on where's the love for our annual TOCAU meet !!! ????

and a bump for karting as we need a deposit to hold our spot for that saturday day......:D

we can go to aqua golf at night :D then krispy's for some coffee after.

Lol the heart doctor will love me after coming bCK FROM THIS TRIP LOL "SORRY DOC HAD TO EAT A THOUSAND kk DOUGHNUTS CAUSE I COULD AND DRANK **** LOADS OF COFFEE TO STAY AWAKE FOR THE WHOLE TRIP LOL!

Penrith KKs sucks... the best one around would have to be Liverpool KKs... it's big n there's a maccaz... it's like a freakin autosalon over there on weekends/public holidays...

Penrith KKs sucks... the best one around would have to be Liverpool KKs... it's big n there's a maccaz... it's like a freakin autosalon over there on weekends/public holidays...

ummm yeah... that's exactly the reason we DON'T go there...