[QLD]-[ACT]-[NSW] MEET 9TH -10TH JUNE 2007

The badger is humble and wise and also somewhat of a deity to Dylan and myself, we couldn't do that to the badger. We just couldn't :(

I'll try and be light hearted and use comedy as a means to ease tension between states:

QLD people: Out there, competitve, ambitious and very enthusiastic. A very misunderstood people, as many 'non QLD' people view them as egotistical when they are in fact not. It's all due to the sun (and 'cane toads' if you get my drift).

NSW people: Also ambitious, rowdy, fun and optimistic. Very loyal to each other. Led by a big broad shouldered b@stard with a blue sportivo.

VIC people: The loons. The larakins. The home of the 'asian persuasion' (from what brandon has shown me, he is a very lucky boy). Ooo la la.

ACT people: Quiet, silent and shrouded in mystery. The ACT people often keep to themselves. Led by a small, supple, impish ('cool' impish) looking dude who also drives a blue sportivo. His underling drives a red sportivo and can usually be found on the forums inciting worry into others with posts bordering on insanity (like this one). Some of his posts are factual, others are not. This is a clear representation of the battle with his schizophrenic other half 'Nelson'. In a nutshell, they are nucking futs.

:toast: I'll pay that :lol:

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.......Much rather be cruising around with the group, site seeing. Checking what your mountains have to offer and chilling out.

I think that will be on cards. but on a different day to the dyno day.

As for the mountians (I assume your talking about the Blue Mountians), there are some briil places up here

http://pserd.gallery.netspace.net.au/album20/CIMG3874_Large - just one example

if you dont mind getting your car a bit dusty, then we can help you all!

great thing is, we can organise a BBQ at most places (like the one above)

Rob - I'm bringing a big fat roll of 100mph tape to tape your mouth shut and do whatever the stretchy straps don't.

As for dirt roads I'll pass. :unsure:

And as for go karts i notice all the people who weigh under 60kg are keen.....

Maybe we need weight categories..... up to 70kg and over 70kg :toast:

that way us big fella's stand a chance :D

As for dirt roads I'll pass. :unsure:

Maybe we need weight categories..... up to 70kg and over 70kg :toast:

that way us big fella's stand a chance :D

ill pass on the dirt roads as well lol, SB just means we have more grip in the bends :P

violin.gif

hey look, i'm playing the violin :P

seriouly tho, the dirt is good dirt, but if that doesn't sell it, bad luck

just means there is a challange a foot :D

Rob - I'm bringing a big fat roll of 100mph tape to tape your mouth shut and do whatever the stretchy straps don't.

There's tape that does 100mph? I'm confused :(

Corey I have to see your car. I must see what mine 'can' look like (ours a friggin' twins practically now cosmetically thanks to the rims [cough...cheers steve]).

Red wheel nuts ftw.

hi all!!!

so whats happening??? my nets been down...sorry.

what did you all wanna do on the saturday while ppl are arriving?.....if its something like karting then we might need final numbers a deposit might be required.

picton aint that far and if its cheaper i think that could be good. eastern creek karts charge like $70 for 1/2 and hour. if picton is better then this it might be a nice drive down.

or u wanna go to luna park?

the sunday for sure will be for some cruises like what dylan said sounds good.

my mum will have the kids for the weekend so most likely me and mark will be there with u guys.

can i please remind everyone to express their interest in whos coming to sydney as there is only 10 rooms reserved. please dont forget to quote the reservation number when paying for ur room. the booking is under 'TOCAU'.

picton kart track

for a group booking we need a minimum of 10 people and a deposit of 20% to hold a specific time slot for us to have the whole track.

prices are follows (this is the discounted price based on the mimimum ppl)

15 mins: $30

30 mins: $55

1 hour : $100

if you choose the one hour session they are in intervals of 15 minutes.

maximum number of karts on the track per interval is 15.

there is an airconditioned canteen there too where we can get some lunch.

sound good?

reminder this is for the 9th of june 2007. a saturday.

the sunday (10th june) will be a scenic day around sydney.

OR

eastern creek karts

http://www.easterncreekkarts.com.au/index2.asp?id=1627

the reduced mini grand prix is $150 each but includes.....a warm up lap.....heats 1 and 2 then the grand final laps......awards will go to first second and third place and to the person with the fastest lap etc. this is a 2 hour event. minimum 10 ppl as well.

I like the idea of slit go cart classes :P being as I'm just over 70kg. Carts are always fun, followed by lots of beer. I'm sure Pete agrees. Only problem is they are 4 stroke carts (big thumbs down)

Being as this will occur partly over my final exam period, which is yet to be finalised, I will only know if I can make it at the last minute.

what's the maximum for the mini GP at Eastern Creek?

I'd be up for a 1 hour session at Picton though.

Thanks for doing the ringing around too Mish... :D

they can only put 15 cars on the track at one time........but theres no maximum ppl.....if theres 20 of us they might divide us in 2 groups of 10 if theres 30 of us 2 groups of 15.........each group will get their own awards per category.

its all good dylan.......i'm off monday to thursday so its a good time for me to do some research and help organize this. :D

I like the idea of slit go cart classes :P being as I'm just over 70kg. Carts are always fun, followed by lots of beer. I'm sure Pete agrees. Only problem is they are 4 stroke carts (big thumbs down)

Being as this will occur partly over my final exam period, which is yet to be finalised, I will only know if I can make it at the last minute.

mark weighs over that and fits in it fine........he's been to eastern creek karts before.........they have special karts set aside for the more 'healthy' ppl :lol: ........and when they run out of the 6 hp ones for the 'healthy' ppl they up grade the karts for free......they gave marks group the 13 hp karts when they didnt have enough of the bigger ones. ...he went with work.........so u can see what working for dairy farmers does to you when not many of them fit in the standard karts.........hehe :lol:

:D

Well if you put Northy, Azza, JC, myself and a couple of others in one group then we'll need the bigger karts cause we are all of ample "girth" and you can't fit a owl in a budgie cage if you know what I mean...

drive down to Goulburn to go to Wakefield Park

If you're coming down that far Dyl then you may as well drop in here :D

I am! I wanna see if my d!ck is bigger than Corey's, Bren's, Mark's, Micky's, Jimmy's etc.

LOL why am I mentioned here? You live like 10 mins away :lol::help::help:

Led by a small, supple, impish ('cool' impish) looking dude who also drives a blue sportivo.

HAHA Mick you imp

You're DAMN RIGHT we are! WOO! :lol: I'd be slip-streaming like a bad@ss!

I believe this applies to me too

There's tape that does 100mph? I'm confused :(

Surprisingly yes. I saw some at BigW - 100mph tape, $10 for 25m.

I need a hobby...

What about we head down to Genolin caves? I can see it now - 20-30 cars heading down *that* road...

What about we head down to Genolin caves? I can see it now - 20-30 cars heading down *that* road...

Jenolin caves would be good, but would we go there just for the twisties? or do the loop back to oberon? or go back the same way we came?

could head out to Mt panarama from there?

geeezzzz, ALL THESE IDEAS!!!!! I think my head will explode in 3....2...1...............BANG!!!!!

Jenolin caves would be good, but would we go there just for the twisties? or do the loop back to oberon? or go back the same way we came?

geeezzzz, ALL THESE IDEAS!!!!! I think my head will explode in 3....2...1...............BANG!!!!!

Even better, half of us can use one entrance to Jenolin (better spelling, eh), and the others use the alternative, and see who gets there first. Then we can do the reverse on the way out!!! Mt Panorama??? Brilliant idea. If someone could organise a track day I think a few more souls would appear?!

bare in mind that the interstate guests would have already driven 900kms or more so the last thing they will be wanting to do is a 400km cruise out to Bathurst and back...

there's no such thing as too much driving!!!

no dylan has a point... lets not do any ridiculous crazy cruises too far from sydney.. a cruise to somewhere within the sydney area would be good.. palm beach is always a good one, or we could go down the gong way, but i wouldnt go too much further...

well seeing as i love only about 30mins from wentworthville, i wont be staying in the hotel! Although, im getting a feeling that, even though no-one has mentioned it...last minute organisations will be held to party/get on the p.iss :P i can see it haha...

So i will be attending whichever events/cruises and whatnot..should be a great weekend!!!

Edited by GtiRboy