will this fit sportivo?

sportiyo

hi everyone

will 16" MF10 replicas fit our stivo? anyone know the price for this, i think they're made by rota

click for pic

i know this is a five stud version, but they also have a 4 stud version, i went to a wheel shop and they reckon it wont fit, not even hondas, he reckon it will only fit nissan and etc

Edited by sportiyo

that is the same as the product i told you to email my friend for it. you will get everything you need, chrome valves, chrome nuts, chrome caps (same as mugen a pointed cone) and strong quality hub rings to suit the corolla.

i used to have photos of the 18" on my car. the black and polished looked better on cascade blue than the bronze it comes in. for black you should have no problem matching either black and polished or bronze.

think about it if you really want it because you will be running mugen (honda) goods on a toyota. maybe that does not matter to you.

anyhow email my friend and he can show you other wheels and newer ones too. mf10 and its varieties are a bit old.

one more thing this wheel is not light especially in 18"

i like this rims cause its bronz and its got bit of dish to it :) , sooo bloody hard to find bronze rims wih some dish and that it fits our rolla