Paradigm's Aurion ZR6

Foss

Aurion: Now with Lift!

{pic}

(OK, so we think we're funny :lol:)

Sad thing is i don't think we had being drinking when the idea randomly came outta my gob hahaha :toast:

Sure we had - we'd been drinking LIFT! :lol:

Aurion: Now with Lift!

{pic}

(OK, so we think we're funny :lol:)

Sad thing is i don't think we had being drinking when the idea randomly came outta my gob hahaha :toast:

Sure we had - we'd been drinking LIFT! :lol:

Cause were just that HARDCORE! - on a side note just seen you drive past work and damn the bumper LED's look good as!

• 1 month later...

Forgot to put up the photos of the new rear paintwork I mentioned a few posts ago. All blacks colormatched to the front grille.

Here they are...

07122011366.jpg

07122011368.jpg

07122011367.jpg

Ordered some Thai Hybrid taillights recently too. Just received them today and fitted them after work. These are the Toyota Genuine ones out of Thailand, not the Mars ones that have popped up recently. I figured for the little extra cash and wait time, the genuine article was going to be the better product.

(Forgive the woeful phone photos. Will get some better ones over the weekend.)

07122011361.jpg

07122011362.jpg

07122011363.jpg

07122011365.jpg

Also, I've always despised that d!cky trailer plug bracket that sticks out 17 miles (possible slight exaggeration) to the left ot the towbar tongue, so while I had it off to get the rear skirt off, I got the bracket modified to sit directly beneath the tongue. Looks much tidier now. You can see it some of the pics above, but I'll get a better photo later.

Now I just gotta repaint my bloody towball cover.

Cheers guys

Yeah probably would look better without towbar, but I use it enough that I don't really want to get rid of it. And even if I did take it off, i'd have to get a new rear skirt or somehow fill that gaping towbar hole.

Still trying to work out, too, why theres a fitting for a light in that red section of the taillamps. Can't for the life of me think of anything that would have gone there!

Still trying to work out, too, why theres a fitting for a light in that red section of the taillamps. Can't for the life of me think of anything that would have gone there!

Fog Light

• 1 year later...

After nearly 4 years, 85,000kms, lots of time and love, and many good intentions that never saw the light of day, sadly 11 days ago I waved goodbye to my Aurion as the new owner drove her away.

And what a horrible 11 days it's been, a-to-b-ing in a borrowed ACV36 Stivo, and moreso a "well loved" AE91 Seca that smells like a tobacconist. Damn this waiting for new cars business *sigh*

• Like 1

And the new car is ?????

Finally here! (Or, well, as at last Wednesday arvo, anyway).

Deets coming soon, once the Tassie weather clears up and I have a chance to get some good photos.