[VIC] OZ racing wheels - SOLD

ZZE122 and ZZE123 parts

1. stock struts with pedders sports ryder springs. provides an approx 30mm drop all around (please refer to the pic in my signature for reference). shocks have travelled approx 80,000km but aren't leaking and had passed a pedders safety check. springs have travelled approx 30,000km.

asking $150

2. stock rear sway bar (the one that goes in the torsion beam).

asking $50

3. 2.5" inch mandrel bent mild steel cat-back system, with the stock resonator and a 'redback' straight flowing muffler, with the stock 3" exhaust tip. the system never had any leaks with this system, i just upgraded to a CES system.

asking $100

ACV36 and MCV36 parts

1. stock rear sway bar. comes with original D-bushes and lateral lock bushes.

asking $50

2. stock front strut brace. in good condition.

asking $50

if you're interested in any of the above items or want pictures, please sms me on 0412041681 or pm me.

thanks!

Where are you located mate?

hey mate where are u located in melb? i might be heading up there next week if not is it possible to send? after both the Shocks and exausht system.

ill grab both if they fit on an o3 sportivo

hey mate where are u located in melb? i might be heading up there next week if not is it possible to send? after both the Shocks and exausht system.

they fit all zze :D

exhaust sold!

Where are you located mate?

i'm in whittlesea (victoria), but can organise to meet up somewhere if you can't make it out to me.

hey mate

pretty interested in the shocks and spring combo

just wondering how much to post it to brisbane qld?

pm me

thanks

pm sent.

Edited by lateralus

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

omg... i didnt know u had the c-one cooling panel... :( i would have taken it off you when i got the seats.

it was for facelift only anyway

oh yeah true, i just reading up on it and they are different :) i'm thinking of fabricating my own since these are soo rare, paint it either red caliper or colour code it and chuck a TRD sticker on it HAHA :P

omg... i didnt know u had the c-one cooling panel... :( i would have taken it off you when i got the seats.

it was for facelift only anyway

oh yeah true, i just reading up on it and they are different :) i'm thinking of fabricating my own since these are soo rare, paint it either red caliper or colour code it and chuck a TRD sticker on it HAHA :P

I wouldn't really say they are rare. More expensive when bought new. I should know I bought 2 lol.

Shame this car is being parted out...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...