Aurion Paint Codes

ToyzR

ToyzR: Me seeing the opportunity to make good use out of this thread, may I suggest changing the title to something like 'Aurion paint colour codes', and then we can post all the paint codes here. Would be useful for future reference if need be.

To start off:

Wildfire Mica: 3R3

Ink: 209

are these paint codes universal?

They are universal in the sense that the colour is pretty much the same everywhere else when referring to it by colour code. For example, my Wildfire Mica is '3R3'. Whenever you request for it, you will always get the same colour (maybe with a minor variation), however the name may be different. In the USA, '3R3' is still the same red, but is called 'Barcelona Red'.

Depends what you mean by universal, sometimes they have colours which are the same across different model ranges although often they are a SLIGHTLY different shade so I'd really go with the colour code of your own car rather than following this guide for Aurions unless you are 100% sure the colour names match up.

here quick chart i made up hehehe.. :D

colourchart.jpg

Sorry I was bored

please correct if Iam wrong and please add any colours I have missed.

Cheers

AUR30N

Silver Ash is 1D4 not 8T4 which is also listed for Tungsten

Other colours -> Titan Silver 4N3 & Ice Blue 8M7

They are universal in the sense that the colour is pretty much the same everywhere else when referring to it by colour code. For example, my Wildfire Mica is '3R3'. Whenever you request for it, you will always get the same colour (maybe with a minor variation), however the name may be different. In the USA, '3R3' is still the same red, but is called 'Barcelona Red'.

thanks for that DJ, you cleared that up real nicely as i was thinking of ordering a lip spoiler from the states but our diamond white (CC = 061) is named "super white" (CC = 061) over their so i was thinking if there were any difference in the too.

Very nice but we are missing Tungsten which was on rev 1.

LOL. Time for a Revision 3 then.

Good work Ari. ToyzR should quote post the revision 3 for ease of access as well as updating the title. I'll add this This has been added into the FAQ now. Teamwork.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........................ :angry: any way been up since 3am going to bed.

will update tommorow afternoon ....I need sleep sleep sleep.

you can always count on some one recitfying your stuff ups lol how about I make the next one final :D

Good night

AUR30N

I might as well add the 2 extra colurs in the 2009 models.

if some one can kindly supply me with paint code I'll finish this chart off

1 - liquid metal

2 - Reef

Cheers

AUR30N

Since I don't have:

1 - liquid metal

2 - Reef

I cannot add to chart any how this is the final rev till i get 2009 colours codes

latestchart20062009.jpg

AUR30N

Edited by AUR30N

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys, was having a read through this thread as once the ducktail and roof spoiler order goes through i am going to have to get them painted.

but i am a little puzzled ATM

Ran outside to check the paint code for my Aurion and it is

4n3

But in that graph that relates to the titan silver Aurion, the aurion i have is champagne in colour like this one

http://www.autoweb.com.au/cms/usedcars/mod...03/vehicle.html

anyone????????

Ok this is weird, unless my eyes are deceiving me which i am pretty sure they aren't as my aurion isn't silver. what is going on...

Cheers

Edited by stedyedy

Hey guys, was having a read through this thread as once the ducktail and roof spoiler order goes through i am going to have to get them painted.

4n3

But in that graph that relates to the titan silver Aurion, the aurion i have is champagne in colour like this one

anyone????????

Ok this is weird, unless my eyes are deceiving me which i am pretty sure they aren't as my aurion isn't silver. what is going on...

Cheers

I have the same colour and 4n3 is officially called Titan Silver, however, it's also commonly called beige or champagne as well.

4n3

anyone????????

Cheers

I have the same colour and 4n3 is officially called Titan Silver, however, it's also commonly called beige or champagne as well.

MMMMM

i dunno still weird i have searched up the aurions with titan silver and they really don't look like the one i have...

Edited by stedyedy

Sorry Stedyedy to hijack, but in regards to paint codes. the 061 diamond white paint code should be universal correct? but i went to my local auto store and requested for this 061 paint. they however did not have it in, but had "diamond white". The chap who helped me out looked up the toyota colours in there book, and for toyota...it said the diamond white colour code was completely different! Would the touch up paint labeld as "diamond white" be the same diamond white as 061? i called up toyota and they cant explain this either, they said it SHOULD be 061.

on a side note, Stedyedy, thanks for your package mate. installed them yesterday and lovin the looks of it. much appreciated