Quiet tyres

What does any one think is the quietest tyre they have had on there car as in road noise, brand is not important i drive a camry and a vx ss commordore (best of both worlds) the camry is so quiet,i know the wider the tyre the more noise cheers Nav.

if you must know i didn't even know there were Tyres that were So Damn Quiet ;) but then again think i better go for them next time my Tyres need changing, as now my Sports exhaust is pretty Noisy & i need all the help i can get :spiteful:

if you must know i didn't even know there were Tyres that were So Damn Quiet ;) but then again think i better go for them next time my Tyres need changing, as now my Sports exhaust is pretty Noisy & i need all the help i can get :spiteful:

just turn the stereo up :rolleyes:

I'm 5 on 4 off (days that is) 600km each way but not always my rig.

Ah there's a VE SS wagon. Rough as guts and loud as ****. Do the back speakers even work Scotty?? Sorry personal joke

A VT Roxby bus. Smells bad at the best of times

A FG G6 turbo.Nice car. If I was to buy a ford it would be that or a cortina . Still loud as ****. And back kills after 6 hours

And my ZR best in the bunch but even my sat kills after 6 hours.

But myself and the G6 owner have just bought a VX Berlina

Oooooohhh yeah hahaha

Sure the ride will be poo also

lets just say you are quite the experienced driver & i am sure you are well prepared for just about anything am i right :spiteful: do the Back speakers even work Scotty what happened to beam me up Scotty ;) can you believe before my Rukus i used to own a 2000 VT Commodore Executive 5.7 Litre V8 Yep i had all the Power a Girl could ever need & nobody would dare to over take me :spiteful: now since owning a Rukus i can not even look Twice at a Commodore which is quite Strange but when a Car steals your Soul there is nothing you can do :nopity:

Edited by Sonia

I agree what is said above!!!

Certain 2 facts on this page are unequivocally the best we have all had. This is actually the greatest issue with claims about road noise from tyres.

But comparions still can be made when switching from one tyre make/model to another make/model on the same vehicle; and have your findings be of some use.