TRD BRAKES

Ramz

I got quoted today finally after a week he called me back and said brembo will have to make you custom brakes for your aurion and it's going to cost $5000 for the front and $5000 for the back and $500 for installation.. So that's $10500 if I get custom brembos hahahaha what a joke, I'd rather put that money in to the performance

• 2 weeks later...

I have a full set of TRD brakes removed from a TRD Aurion if your interested i have all 4 rotors and calipers all including flexible brake lines etc ready to be bolted straight into your car and also have the brake master cylinder I am chasing $500 for the lot inbox me for more details etc

• 2 weeks later...

They are the same brakes and disks on a normal Aurion & TRD

This is incorrect, the TRD and standard Aurion brakes are different. The rotor sizes and calipers are different, however the mounting bracket is the same.

• 3 months later...

Today I rang my local Toyota wreckers looking for 2008-2012 Kluger disks and callipers and they said yes for the small price of $340 for left and right. That included the hubs and everything that hangs off them. So I now have them on my bench disassembled and waiting for Sunday to install.

Edited by 1badkiwi

I'm really tempted to do the same with putting a set of Kluger brakes on my Aurion as I already have the Kluger 19" wheels but it won't be worth it until I replace the rubbish tyres currently on there.

I couldn't wait for Sunday so I fitted the Kluger brakes. 100% bolt on as said before in this topic, they look great inside the 19" alloys and they stop very well. For the money spent I would give this upgrade a thumbs up.

Edited by 1badkiwi