Salon de Genève 2007 - Chromed Toyota Auris (Corolla)

besides being a real biatch to keep clean it would be kinda cool ..... the only other thing is it would be illegal in NSW ..... and not just bcuz it puts other drivers off .... but also the cops lasers and radars wouldnt function properly trying to ping this car .... lol ....

good marketing feature which has been done times before on expensive euro cars. laser speed detectors thought they shoot the windscreen? you can see your windscreen lights up red and know you have been aimed.

Don't any of you know your Chemistry?? Look at the sign on the rotunda that the car is sitting on, it say's 'Ag' which is the chemical symbol for Silver....

Yeah yeah yeah, it is prolly just painted or chrome dipped but you should be referring to it as Silver....

There was a Cobra or something like this once. I think I have the pictures at home....

I wasn't going to bring this thread beck from the dead, but seeing as someone else did, I will add a pic of another chromed car I think looks stunning. I had this as my desktop for so long

post-3932-1176931701_thumb.jpg