KE20 RESTORATION

I'm looking for a source of KE20 parts. Does anyone know of where there might be one within Australia? Alternatively, has anyone sourced parts from Japan or the USA direct and know of a reliable source overseas? I've already had a look at ebay without much success.

Thanks.

i've got a KE20 with a whooole bunch of spare parts... not many of them are in the best condition, but feel free to ask and if i have them ill try and help you out...

alternatively, try toymods - they've got a huge KE series corolla thread.. just ask in there and im sure someone will have what you need...

I've heard of people getting KE20 parts or even whole cars out of Japan and importing them for parts or for restoration projects. I was wondering if anyone knew of any contacts in Japan. I found some great, new but expensive parts for KE20's on ebay in Spain, but not the parts I'm looking for. I guess it's getting to the stage where I'm going to have to find an engineering firm to remanufacture some of the bits I need.

I think you replied to my previous post where I was looking for a heater valve for my KE20 saying that you did not have one. Even an old one suitable for recon. would be good.

I've been to toymods but they want $50 before you can browse and I'm on a tight budget - got a RA40 Celica and a CC Lancer in need of TLC as well. But thanks for your advice.

By the way, you wouldn't happen to have the interior sunshades out of your KE20?

I've been to toymods but they want $50 before you can browse and I'm on a tight budget - got a RA40 Celica and a CC Lancer in need of TLC as well. But thanks for your advice.

what are you on about?

you can register for free, just make sure you register with ALL information and that it is real and the board actually do personally accept new registrations. If there is anything in there, like 12345678 for a phone number for example, you will be rejected. It can take a couple of days to be approved though because they get a couple of hundred registrations a day at times.

It's been a while since my last visit to Toymods or maybe it was some other site that wanted the $50 to register. Anyway, thanks for clearing it up as I have now registered with them also.

• 1 year later...
i've got a KE20 with a whooole bunch of spare parts... not many of them are in the best condition, but feel free to ask and if i have them ill try and help you out...

alternatively, try toymods - they've got a huge KE series corolla thread.. just ask in there and im sure someone will have what you need...

I am looking for parts for a Toyota Corolla Ke 20 2 door 1970. I need full left front fender, left door, front and rear bumper, windscreen, indicator housing bracket front & back (plastic).

I'm looking for a source of KE20 parts. Does anyone know of where there might be one within Australia? Alternatively, has anyone sourced parts from Japan or the USA direct and know of a reliable source overseas? I've already had a look at ebay without much success.

Thanks.

It's been a while since my last visit to Toymods or maybe it was some other site that wanted the $50 to register. Anyway, thanks for clearing it up as I have now registered with them also.

The $50 is to become a member of the club itself, not just the forums. As has been mentioned, the forums are free (although there are some sections restricted until you have your account verified, and some which can't be accessed unless you're a club member)

• 2 months later...

Can you sent me the list of parts you've got, i am fixing my KE 20 and i need some parts too use and keep. Thanks.

Can you sent me the list of parts you've got, i am fixing my KE 20 and i need some parts too use and keep. Thanks.

You're bumping a two year old thread there ;)

• 1 year later...