Is this kit good? what do u guys think?

i saw that kit before.too extreme for me personally.it looks good for ppl who likes extreme style.but not for me.

i'll be getting this

http://www.carmate.com/product_details.php...&p_id=11003

but i wont be getting this kit from carmate.ppl said they are not reliable.

got it frm a guy in adelaide.still in process...^_^ tell me what you guys think, some of u might not like it.

thats not really a kit its just a front add on lip and diff skirts....

and once you get that on your car is going to be dyam pretty low if you've already lowered it....if planning to lower it once on i reckon just go with king lows as if you get super low..your not going to get anywhere...lol

hahah yeah...thats what i thought.i replaced my springs to low king spring. hmmm but im pretty sure the front bar is the whole bar.not an add on lip.thats what the dude told me and yeah im getting the side skirts and rear corner lip.hehe...see how it goes...hopefully all will b fine.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well... i need to get a new front skirt.. some **** reversed into my car.. and im not two way insured.

can i have some suggestion on front kits... i dont want a stock one nemore.. something different

Do u you a Pre face or facelift corolla?

never the less check out the c-one front bar.

image-runx.jpg

www.c-one.co.jp

i'm still waiting for 2 more weeks and i can pay for it :D

Only problem with this bar is its very expensive (approx. 1200AUS without paint), and you usually have to wait a minimum of 2months before u can get it (since they are usually made on the spot and shipped from Japan)

Reason to it being so expensive cos its not fibreglass (it better not be otherwise im throwing it back to Japan)

the whole c-one kit is fibreglass :(

you can get a similar front bar like teh c-one bar from carmate its called CW or something front bar...

i was thinking about changing my front but that means i would have to change everything to make it look like one...

but i think imma pass with it...

well... i need to get a new front skirt.. some **** reversed into my car.. and im not two way insured.

can i have some suggestion on front kits... i dont want a stock one nemore.. something different

image-runx.jpg

www.c-one.co.jp

Only problem with this bar is its very expensive (approx. 1200AUS without paint), and you usually have to wait a minimum of 2months before u can get it (since they are usually made on the spot and shipped from Japan)

Reason to it being so expensive cos its not fibreglass (it better not be otherwise im throwing it back to Japan)

ew are you serious? i might not buy it no more <_<

does anyone have the c-one facelift front bar? if it doesnt fit 100% then i dont want it lol i mean $1300 for a fibreglass frontbar? i dont care if it is JDM i aint gna spend that much (unless it fits 100% no GAPS no HASSLEhoff)

i mean i'd rather go to carmate and pay $300 - put up with their crap service, and mod the kit my self to make it fit.

as for the first kit i saw it the other day driving to work (was a black corolla) and even in real life it's ugly. from the side it looks like a right handed triangle :P

hey guys.. now when i think abt it it does look um yeahh.. what eva u guys said.. lols

the c-one one is nice.. but way too expensive to my budget.. i need the supercharger to.

im looking toward this kit...

car.jpg

its not too over done right? im no getting the whole kit.. just the front and ignore the stickers etc..

Edited by MiKooLz

yeah thats the bomex kit i dont mind it at all but im not feeling the rear bar eheheh

always get another rear bar....

but the front looks good...

DuGong: thats the front bar im talking about looks similar to the c-one dont you think?

from memory that car with the "veilside" style is the j'racing corolla from ACT. As for the carmate c-one copy yes it's cheap!! BUT..... It's cheap for a reason; be prepared for it not to be a perfect fit!! :whistling:

i dont mind the bomex kit.

if i had an intercooler n all dat then y not?

the graphics on the rolla in that pic are distracting from a pretty decent kit. i like the sideskirts and rear of that kit particularly

C-ONE and Bomex kits are nice but way way way too expensive for me as well...i agree with sum of u....even the front lip costs like $1000+ unpainted...brr..oh well...im getting my kit soon and its cheap but well thats the only thing i could get so if its not fit, then it'll be the seller problem to work it out till it fits....hahah thats why i paid him for..

image-runx.jpg

www.c-one.co.jp

ew are you serious? i might not buy it no more <_<

does anyone have the c-one facelift front bar? if it doesnt fit 100% then i dont want it lol i mean $1300 for a fibreglass frontbar? i dont care if it is JDM i aint gna spend that much (unless it fits 100% no GAPS no HASSLEhoff)

i mean i'd rather go to carmate and pay $300 - put up with their crap service, and mod the kit my self to make it fit.

as for the first kit i saw it the other day driving to work (was a black corolla) and even in real life it's ugly. from the side it looks like a right handed triangle :P

look, it's machined fibreglass so it's going to be as good as it gets. C-one isn't your back yard kit maker, they specifically made it to fit the car. It will fit 100%. You can't compare it to crappy 'car-mate' stuff. It ain't going to fit properly for sure. I was seriously thinking about going that way too. $3k delivered front lip, side-skirts, rear lip and spoiler. Lucky i snapped out of that wierd state of mind i was in.

My eyes hurt :blink:

Please don't deface the Corolla like that. You'll be laughed at behind your back. Seriously.

Yeah, that went through my mind too. I laugh at all these lancer's with the droid body kits, and wacked out looking spoilers. When I think about it, am I slowly becoming one of them?

hey guys.. now when i think abt it it does look um yeahh.. what eva u guys said.. lols

the c-one one is nice.. but way too expensive to my budget.. i need the supercharger to.

im looking toward this kit...

car.jpg

its not too over done right? im no getting the whole kit.. just the front and ignore the stickers etc..

You need an intercooler for that front bar :D. Just pull your radiator down? Or rip one out of an older car and stick it in there? lol no one will be the wiser. It wont look nice with that all meshed off, well i think anyway.

looks like a tryhard lancer bumper slapped on the car

it's actually a remoulded Celica Veilside style front... and it looks like **** IMHO...

1st time I saw it years ago I thought it stood out, but now having seen it in a few colours on a number of cars, I don't like it at all.

Adrian from J-Racing in Canberra designed this bar from scratch to my knowledge. It was completed to the requirements of the owner. From this J-Racing still have the mold and make this front bar for the rolla still.

I wouldn't get it though no lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Im a fan of those euro bodykits above, and the C-One kits.

Oh please avoid the "Veilside" copies like the plague... considering they were designed for, what Veilesides high speed salt flat racing Supra's, a large rwd turbo beast they look totally out of place on ANYTHING ELSE. I mean Ive seen them on Swift Gtis, Mazda 626 (the Forsd Telstar shape), and many other atrocities.

go with the euro or C-one similar style. a more compact urban racer style totally fits the Corolla and wont have a w@nk factor of 10+ <_<

• 4 weeks later...

I dont like it, to over the top for me.... but hey buddy its your choice. I would stick with a simple but snazzy bodykit but in my other thread saying stuff about my car, ill be doing a custom body kit.... Sooo but its intirely up to you.... i just think thats over the top.... LOL well enough said....