[ACT] Reunion

---------------------------------------REBIRTH OF THE ACT9'S----------------------------------------

Greetings all,

It is time for the Canberra chapter to be re-united. A cruise and bbq is being organised as we speak. From the depths of my own heart I will be supplying all sausages, plates, cups and drinks for this meet.

Given that some people are extremely hard to contact I will ask that contact numbers and/or email addresses be forwarded to myself or micky_tee so we can cement things into place and avoid confusion as to the dates.

Availabilities are to be listed here or through pm to myself or micky_tee.

Yours,

Neal Bates

---------------------------------------REBIRTH OF THE ACT9'S----------------------------------------

List:

1. bADbOYz

2. micky_tee

3. Simo

4. mick0082

5. Tayles

6. Jen

7. two_beers

8. Airbourne (he will be doing his assignment early to keep that day free :P)

9. Dom?

10. Richo? (stop playing commando and meet up! lol)

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha dont stress too much...

rob is strange... u just have to get used to him..

So i've been told (and seen)! But apparently it's all Nelson's doing (you see, Nelson tells me all the time).

I should've known better! :D

I thought it was spelt 'Neal' and then I saw 'Neil' on his car?

Weird.

Final date will be dependant on peoples availabilities.

This IS Rob. Nelson is on a temporary hiatus.

Who is this Nelson you all speak of??

The leading actor-in-thought in epic movies such as '300' and 'the birdcage'. Smut extraordinare, and shadow to the enigmatic Robbo... whom I shall leave to answer that question.

(nice enough lead-up?) :clap::help:

Simo,

Nelson is my schizophrenic alter ego. The other half of my 'sentient being' if you will.

When asked by my psychiatrist to sketch his physicality this is what I came up with:

crazy-guy.jpg

That's basically it in a nutshell (pardon the pun).

Come on peeps, haven't had many pm's my way (unless they are going to micky_tee).

Me neither...

HURRY UP GUYS!

*It was when they were at the melbourne motorshow that I spotted 'Neil' on the car I think. Was a mock up of the new gen corolla in rally livery. I always remembered his spelling because it was similar to 'meal' bar the m lol*

hmm interesting... will have to look in to that... i thought only the Evans car was at the Melbourne Motor show... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Rob, as you seem to have designated yourself as the organiser i demand a date and time for said BBQ

Final date will be dependant on peoples availabilities.

Yeah...I guess we can't make the same mistake as last time. Need people to pm us to let us know when the best days are for them as everyone seems to be doing something these days. All over the place.

Date wise I'm looking anywhere from 2 weeks to a month away.

hmm good point... i think this thread will just go on and on if we dont set a time... maybe we should pick a sat or sun thats a couple of weeks away, so that people can arrange to be free that day... thoughts??

mapff0.jpg

May 27th

Time: 11:30am

We will all be meeting at Point Hut Crossing and leaving at 11:30am.

Reasoning around the time is we will be having a little drive before settling in Cotter for lunch. Additionally, time gets away from you very quickly (from experience) and some butthole always gets the bbq before us. That involves waiting around 2 hours for this butthole to finish cooking and gasbagging etc etc etc.

I plan to be that butthole this time! Everyone else can wait...TOCAU rules above all on this day.

********************************************************************************IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES WITH FINDING POINT HUT CROSSING PM ME AND WE CAN ARRANGE

TO MEET UP IN PHILLIP PRIOR TO LEAVING. WE CAN MEET THE OTHER GUYS THERE (MICKY AND

TAYLES, AS THEY ONLY LIVE JUST AROUND THE CORNER).

********************************************************************************