[ACT] Reunion

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I absolutely bloody wish I could get there to join you guys, and it was on the cards for quite some time. Easy enough getting to you, but I don't think I would have had enough time to get back to albury. I have about 6 patients booked in on Monday, so I just couldn't take the risk.

Talk about jealousy and envy...

Maybe I can help set up a similar chapter back in Perth for when the ARC is there... In the meantime, I will have to survive by watching WRC, SBS, 1pm.

Have fun guys.

(runs away crying)

Raddest time had today, Good to hang out with you fresh (I am an idiot i swear)........

I need to work on my burnouts, was hoping for a bit of smoke akshun when getting onto the main road <_<

Good to hear people starting to say "cobber"

Edited by Simo

Really inspired me to get things going. I have the money for the strut brace so I'm grabbing that this week. Plus the CAI will go in...sweet.

Additionally I'm going to book the car in to FINALLY have the skirt etc painted and fitted.

Then it's just tint and coilovers time...the coilovers ffs...FFS

Excellent meet guys, as Mick says, "Always a pleasure!" - it was good to meet the new people as well :)

Thanks heaps to Rob for getting us all off our @sses and another thanks to the Italian Stallion himself for being our Head Chef for the day! Well cooked son!

Post those pics up guys, kicking myself that we didn't bring the camera, but there's always next time ay ;)

Get some mods done before the next meet and we'll seeya then :P

No probs Jimmy. As you say, I'm Italian. Cooking is in my DNA.

Was great to hang out for an afternoon in the sun, loved it!

Great to again see one of natures greatest sights: the Corolla convoy.

Excellent to meet the new faces too.

Shall do it all again soon.

Oh and if anyone has a UHF radio, bring it. You can all recite Family Guy and Simpsons quotes with me, Jimmy and Mickey Tee.

No probs Jimmy. As you say, I'm Italian. Cooking is in my DNA.

Was great to hang out for an afternoon in the sun, loved it!

Great to again see one of natures greatest sights: the Corolla convoy.

Excellent to meet the new faces too.

Shall do it all again soon.

Oh and if anyone has a UHF radio, bring it. You can all recite Family Guy and Simpsons quotes with me, Jimmy and Mickey Tee.

I'm in for that. South Park quotes must be recited also though.

Made a purchase today by the way.

Hint: Richo would be proud ;) (no it's not a bonnet scoop :P)

Yer pics would be super grouse, i need a new image for my work desktop, this one is old and needs something fresh to replace it

yuszs9.jpg

Edited by Simo

Nearly brings a tear to my eye simo. That's awesome.

Quax is in the J-Racing workshop as we speak undergoing a mild transformation. Tail lights should arrive this afternoon or tomorrow.

CAI is going on this weekend care of Taylor Performace (I'm just going to drive over there and force you mofos to put it on LAWWWLLL HAHAHAAAAAARRR! j/k).

Picking up Quax tomorrow afternoon.

Although I was being half serious about the whole CAI thing. Micky, Jimmy, please help? lol

I'm working Saturday night if Micky wants to meet you out there we can have a three-way insertion...

Now should I rephrase that :g:

Nah I'm comfortable enough with my sexuality

Nice! Me too! o.O

Sweet. Will have to show it off to you guys then :D. CAI might be in, not too sure. Going to attempt it with a mate...unless Master's Mickism and Jim Jim want to have some fun? Nelson will pay for food and beverages.

My car it out at Fyshwick getting its rear/front bumpers resprayed

Niiiiceeeeee Dom.

As long as none of you have knife fight scars and are aging rapidly from drugs & have no cellulite then its allready a better investment than the peepshows at club X in the city.

LOL thanks for posting up the one where I look like a complete RETARD :lol::clap:

Simo that was hilarious up there too ^^

OMG I looked at it again...Honestly dude I look like some sort of planet of the apes throwback... happy with the hair though

Edited by Tayles

LOL thanks for posting up the one where I look like a complete RETARD :lol::clap:

OMG I looked at it again...Honestly dude I look like some sort of planet of the apes throwback... happy with the hair though

Yeah lookin good there Jimmy, I honestly didn't notice until i read your post, then i went back and had a second look.

Hair schmick as usual though!

Looks like we're all coke (coca-cola) addicts the way I seem to be cleaning the BBQ with it.

And seems I have some serious vein thing goin on with my left arm..... not cool.

Surely there were more pics then that though. Post em up guys!

Edited by mick0082

Yeah lookin good there Jimmy, I honestly didn't notice until i read your post, then i went back and had a second look.

Hair schmick as usual though!

Looks like we're all coke (coca-cola) addicts the way I seem to be cleaning the BBQ with it.

And seems I have some serious vein thing goin on with my left arm..... not cool.

Surely there were more pics then that though. Post em up guys!

I have only one more.............LOL