who has best stivo?

Hey fellas,

I cant believe yet another thread has gone off the rails....

What does fonzie say? Be cool...

But i best not add any oppinion as i dont want to insight another riot.

Look what we've done to poor eddy_torrezz, we've scared him out of ever starting another thread.

BTW: Welcome eddy_torrezz to our toyota forum (which reminds me of a womens club at times)(no offence to the ladies)(if there are any here).

See you all around. :D :D

PS: Egene, i disagree with you, its not a subjective question. It has a clear cut answer. The best sportivo here is anyone who has a black one with king springs as their only mod and live in coburg and park their car in a carport.

PS: Egene, i disagree with you, its not a subjective question. It has a clear cut answer. The best sportivo here is anyone who has a black one with king springs as their only mod and live in coburg and park their car in a carport.

Hahaha :lol::lol::lol: , in that case, I guess you win then. :lol::lol:

Grimlock has the best rolla around these forums in my opinion. Only because hes the first I know of to supercharge his beasty 1zzfe. (On the forums that is)

I'm not too fussed about performance or looks or whatever. It all matters how much you love and respect your car. Grimlocks car may not beat a stivo, but it would be crazy to drive.

I've been tossing up between getting a supercharger or retrim/tints/CAI

yeah i love grims car too but not a stivo and i have beaten it in races :P :P :P

keen to dual again... we should have the ZZ awards.

most tuned - peekay

most blown - grimlock.(next race??)

most rice - who is the guy in th eblue mountains with the cannon and the red lights.(he also scores coolest lights award - this award was not show on tv)

most slammed - mikesportivo03

most sleep inducing - xoom (bring back the chip)

coolest white one with black rims - influx and egene (tie)

coolest black with white rims - xtigerx

best painted calipers - i forgot.

worst stivo - black rolla (self nominated)

fattest panda - influx

best avatar - mikesportivo03/orrock

best 1zz n/a - orrock

any appeals plz lodge to the judges by friday any updates please edit in thread

:P :lol::lol: :P

Lucio...

I win ! :D Those reclining rear seats are great!

In regards to the above, all I saw was an opinion being voiced, There will always be a different view and difference of opinion, especially in regards to something as personal as a car.

As I've said before, no use arguing about d!ck sizes because I'll win ! No lift needed :lol:

Man ive done some freaky stuff in my car, check the front passanger panel scratches from their legs at the next meet, when they reach the big O, OHHH OHH..get my drift :D.and dont worry about d*ck sizes, it aint the size that matters its how hard you can keep it that counts :) :) , i mean the stivo is only 1.8 not a 5 liter, but still goes just as hard :D

Hey Luke,

I have an appeal.

I have an appeal.

I have an appeal.

I have an appeal.

I have an appeal.

most sleeper - xoom

Unless you rename this to the "most sleeping" sportivo i cant take claim to the most sleeper since i got rid of the Unichip. :( :( :(

I mean i know my TRD panel filter makes up for what i lost by removing the unichip :P :lol: :P :lol: but other than a few non performance mods she aint as quick as she used to be. :( :( :(

Cheers

Bill

Man ive done some freaky stuff in my car, check the front passanger panel scratches from their legs at the next meet

Yes I hear you have DONE some freaky stuff in your car. It went somethinh like this I'm told;

Passenger: Baa... Baa

Lucio: Come here you little sexy white thing you.... zip....

Passenger: Baa... Baa... BAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!. (note: this is where the flailing legs & hooves did the damage to the passenger side trim)

Lucio: Oh yeah, Oh yeah... Oh, Oh, oooohhhhh here comes lift... Aaaahhhhhh!! :P :P :D :D :lol:

And as far as Peekay's being the most tuned, well mine is a nicer red :blink::blink::blink:

Is there an award for the person who went to the most expence to try and get these issues sorted ..... Cause definitly id get that one :P ;) :P ;)

Many many many trips to toyota service centre's

Many many many phone calls to toyota and hours spent on hold

Many many many phone calls oversea's to see whats happening there

Man ive done some freaky stuff in my car, check the front passanger panel scratches from their legs at the next meet

Yes I hear you have DONE some freaky stuff in your car. It went somethinh like this I'm told;

Passenger: Baa... Baa... BAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!. (note: this is where the flailing legs & hooves did the damage to the passenger side trim)

Lucio: Oh yeah, Oh yeah... Oh, Oh, oooohhhhh here comes lift... Aaaahhhhhh!! :P :P :D :D :lol:

And as far as Peekay's being the most tuned, well mine is a nicer red :blink::blink::blink:

Now you know how the white sauce came about when you had roast lamb that evening :) BAAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Peekay, some crsystal clear tail lights would look so good on that rear end. *hint hint* :lol:  I'll live through you as i can't afford any mods at the moment.  :D

Thanks mate yeah well one day you will get there bl00dy expensive process I can tell you. Yes about the tailights I am updating mine to the 04 model which is clear down the centre.

Also just had some news and the car is booked in the TOMS flywheel and clutch will be on the plane tomorrow and will be installed next week things all going well.

Another update on the exhaust development my car will be going on a two day trip away to do the setup and check it out so I hope to have some news soon. Then I think my savings account will breathe a sigh of relief. As will the wife.

Yes Stewart but mine has wings and thus flys better than yours.... :P :P :P

peekay ive been hangin to see your car and today on my way home from work at about 2.30 3.00 i saw it at a set of lights. i wasnt sure it was you till i got home and saw the pic youve put here and saw ya plates.

**** mean machine dude i was so ****** i didnt get to see ya take off in it.

i wasnt in mine i was in my old ladies commodore because my stivo was getting its first service today.

your car is sweet as dude love the front grill and trd badges on the side makes it know to be stivo.

mind you black wheels isnt my cup of tea. all the same sick ***** ride.

look forward to seeing it in action one day.

hey in not turned away from what has been said on here i just didnt wanna be the cause of arguments over this topic. after all im tryin to hook up with yall and not starting on the right foot.lol

anyway ive got news for you all.

its not so much about the BEST car because there all fantastic being there stivos.

but i wanted to know what most people thought of each others cars.

anyway i must get the award for most havoc caused over a question about stivos

lololol

but as ive said before mine is plain jane stock standard. and i think its sick.

there all sick.

and we shouldnt be arguing over who is the all time best because we all are.

being we all own a stivo.

it just comes down to personal opinions about each other rides.

and thats what im gettin at.

and we shouldnt be arguing over who is the all time best because we all are.

being we all own a stivo.

.... and on comes the arguement between stivo and 1zzfe owners. :lol::lol::lol:

Way to cause more havoc eddy :lol: (jk)

Wish I live somewhere near you guys... could always do the long drive from Perth to melbourne/sydney sometime I suppose. :D