TOCAU guys.. read here!

ga'day folks!

As part of the ever development of TOCAU and the netwrok I would like all members to particpate and make a list of things you would like to see here.

I will make notes of all your suggestions and try and add more features to this club.

So.. get listing them out.

BTW.. sorry I cannot supply beer or sheilas!

:lol:

I second that!!! Location would come in extremly handy in organising meets and group buys.... I also think the stickers are a great idea, doesn't need to be anything fancy, just the au.toyotaownersclub.com address would do, just to advertise and get even more ppl here..... :D

oooo, and maybe one of you creative ppl out there could design a TOCAU logo....

lets get some ideas going..... B)

Steve,

Location would be super ;) (on the left side underneath the avater and other details)

The sticker topic we have talked about before and some great input was received but then it fell by the wayside............:(

maybe also a choice of themes for the forums also?????? dont get me wrong the current theme is nice but choice is always good ;)

Cheers

Craig

Ok guys... stickers look a favorite

Would vinyl ones be ok? outside stick or inside stick? Colors?

someone show me something that looks good and if a plotter can plot it I will get them done. I can recreate anything.

If your not too fussy but want the club name to stand out then leave it to me?

I will look at adding locations.. I just wrote it down on my list ;)

the second heading was there for a reason.. but my attempts o make it work failed.. I know exactly what your after... I have done it on the other forums but I cannot remember how I did it... :lol:

Anyway.. the location now works.... have fun guys!

anything else?

We shall be upgrading these forums when a proper release comes out. When this happens we shall install a garage

like this

http://toyotaownersclub.com/forums/index.php?&act=Garage

You can then place your cars in here and show all the mods and pics etc.

we shall also install an arcade.. then you guys can have tournaments with each other too.

I have alot of plans.. the more people use this site the more I will add in the way of features.

so.. summary of this i am gonna do

1. More Emoticons

2. Forum upgrade to version 2.0

3. Garage v2

4. News Section (need AU source)

5. TOCAU's own Gallery

Outside Sticker please (can't ruin the tint!)

Umm can't remember who did it but someone did a few designs in a previous post somewhere in the corolla forum.

not too fussed on design though, even the heading at this site will suffice :-)

Steve - Forums are looking GREAT ;)

Love the location and the new theme :D. Alhtough it says in the garage that only Gold/Silver members can post? Will this be the same as the gallery where AU guys dont have to be members??

Not for the AU one. When the sites starts becoming more popular then we may launch a new gold section for it... but no plas as of yet for that for quite a while.

Steve,

Just wondering why Google.com keeps coming up as an active user on th TOCAU front page (if you have seen this, it might just be me) is this just a glitch in the system because of the banners?

Edited by Blue_Sportivo_VVTLi

XtigerX is correct

Google is crawling the database and is collecting info on all the posts. This is a very good thing.. it will make this club more popular later on.

On stickers, it would be good if its white in colour, more visble. But it doesn't need to be big. I saw the previous stickers and it was black and inside stick making it hard to read under tint. No fuss about the design :)

Zee