Yes mate we race fully sick stylez in every car park, any opportunity we get.

Last night I pulled up against a shopping trolly, it was giving me a look see, and even though it had weight reduction and was completely empty with no bags in it at all I still beat it. :toast: Fully sick!

I think you belong here....

http://www.nissansilvia.com/

Yes mate we race fully sick stylez in every car park, any opportunity we get.

Last night I pulled up against a shopping trolly, it was giving me a look see, and even though it had weight reduction and was completely empty with no bags in it at all I still beat it. :toast: Fully sick!

LMAO :clap::lol:

i love racing but this web site is so rice and no one likes to race they just do there cars up for looks and i need so shocks does anyone know where to buy some for a 80's model rolla???if you do pleare tell!!!thank you

:blink:

i love racing but this web site is so rice and no one likes to race they just do there cars up for looks and i need so shocks does anyone know where to buy some for a 80's model rolla???if you do pleare tell!!!thank you

Please tell me your not serious?

This should be in the joke thread mods.

Learn how to spell and have some respect ******head, now thats out the way do a little research you will find you WILL find it, predominantly this website is newer cars, so you wont find what your after here. I have an 80's model corolla, and i pray to *** i dont sound like you.

:lol: :lol: :lol: WTF?!?!

I can see some will use this quote as their sig :P

Guest JDM y0 !

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i bet your one of those fooli sik br0 boyz who asked me to "do a drift" when i was in the mcdonalds car park... i kid you not. here is the story....

ok i wanted a quarter pounder so i went to the mocdonalds... but the problem was that i forgot it was a friday night (i would never go there on a thurs, fri or sat because of all the car park warriors that hang out there in commos uleh).. anyways so before i had the chance to enter the drive through i was stopped in the car park by some rather HEKT1C looking people. they acted more hekt1c than they looks actually. they asked me "omg br0 sprinter levin !!, sik got recaro, do a handbreakey ?? do a drift !" (YES ACTUAL QUOTE !!) .... to which i replied.... "what ? you want me to do a drift HERE ??" and they told me "yeah spin it up sideways" .. i loled and said "are you serious ? this is a crowed car park without ANY room to even accelerate, let alone slide !"

was that you by any chance ?

EDIT ... I hope that EVERYONE learns from my mistake (going to mcdonald on a fri night) and please just avoid the place.

damn mcdonald cark park warriors (usually drive s13s with chrome rims, commodores (ie. a "slammed VT" lololololol !!!), vl turbos etc)

EDIT 2.... DEAR *** PLEASE DONT TELL ME YOU WANT AN 80s corolla (ie ae71 or ae86)..... you are more suited to a VL turbo dont you think ?? maybe even a VN with plates "FSTVN" or "VN.WPN" or "EVLWPN".... im sorry but please do not drag down the 80s corolla community... if you bought one i would proberly sell my ae86 the next day because i would be too ashamed that you had a similar car to me

Edited by JDM y0 !

ey cuz take it easy bro... i dare u to race me... my 2" CATBACK exhaust and www.au.toyotaownersclub.com sticker get me AT LEAST 175kw at all four wheels bro... and that's with pump fuel without NOS :yahoo:

Guest JDM y0 !

well my TYPE R sticker gives my rear wheel drive ae86 AT LEAST an extra 3kw .. at the FRONT wheels. !!

Guest JDM y0 !

lol i noticed he wrote this comment on his profile...

"hey i have a corllar GT for a race car it has 258 Kw's at the wheels!:) so its damn fast coz its only 750 Kg"

ok if you race it wouldnt you know where to get shocks from ??? ;)

umm 750kg ?? yet going from the pic on ypur profile (the one that has a big number plate that doesnt look as though its from aust).. your car still has a rear seat !!!! zomg 750kg race sprinter with a rear seat !!!

y0 race boy.. what have you done to the engine to achieve 258rwkw ?? must be one hell of a 4age ;)

post-3185-1179992887_thumb.jpg

Edited by JDM y0 !

Guest JDM y0 !

lol this fooli sik guy is HG !!!!!

most D1 sprinters weight around 800kg or a little more.... i wonder how his sprinter with rear seat is 750kg...

post-3185-1179993704_thumb.jpg

Guest JDM y0 !

lol dont close it YET.

i wanna see the fooli sik guys reaction to all this. it will be hillarious.

No, here at TOCAU we don't race road cars...

That's why some of us have race cars as well

Born in 1993 you aren't even old enough to have your L's... go learn how to ride a bicycle

Guest JDM y0 !
Born in 1993 you aren't even old enough to have your L's... go learn how to ride a bicycle

LOL !! dont give the guy ideas.... :lol:

he would proberly ride his bike in mcdonalds car park in an ATTEMPT to impress people.