[QLD]-[ACT]-[NSW] MEET 9TH -10TH JUNE 2007 Discussion

cant wait for next years cuise to QLD.. im in for that!

------

no no ... there was someone else.... that person tried to overtake bill on the way back.......... i think he got 'couldnt get in'.... saw this in my review mirror..... then someone went next to me... and tried to overtake me... then the person turned left on to the cumberland exit i think...

Edited by DuGong

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NFI about the prevoius the previous post hey.............

i'm putting the call out to ANYONE who took ANY photos / vids to please send them my way as I would like to make a some form of video / DVD / youtube clip of the meet

please PM me for details or links to the goodies. I prefer uncompressed, un-resied images / vids as it makes for a good starting platform.

any pics are worth putting in.

no rush guys :D

This thread needs pictures to brighten it up.

Dont worry mine are coming. And also a 'special' entertainment video of SILVABULLIT ;)

i dont want pictures of whores i can find that anywhere on the net this is a fcking car forum post some pictures of cars PLEASE

Mick... as for Rob, you weren't there, you can't comment on the class of those nice ladies ;) :) :P

Dylan - my car has a much finer a$$ than either of those ladies.... now post some real pics PLEASE

and i love how everyone fires up... awesome.

i totally had more fun blowing stuff up with our legal fireworks in the good ol nations capital

PS. I 5hate myself in bills car today :ph34r:

hahahahahahah so thats wat the smell was :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sorry guys .... no pics or vids from me ..... i was 2 busy driving

i wanted to say a big THANK YOU again to everyone who was involved and who showed up even in the pouring rain!!!

is such a beautiful and sunny day today and a shame too on the day they left :(

i hope they all drive safely and i can't wait to see all their pics to !!

one thing we have to be thankfull for is our lives. it was raining real hard on a majority of our legs and we all made it to each stop as a whole. its good everyone drove safely and maturely too. thanks everyone for keeping up the good name of TOCAU!!! :toast:

who's up for a drive up to the warmer north next queens birthday long weekend ?????? :toast::clap:

who's up for a drive up to the warmer north next queens birthday long weekend ??????

EDIT: lol u see michelle planning new evil ways to drain our petrol... hahaha... but yea thank G OD there weren't any accidents coz of the rain

btw... who was that drivin next to me on the high way last nite.. northy??

yep that was me...

BIG thanks for Mish and all the Guys that attened. Appart from the weather not being the best it was a great weekend. Myself and ther other QLD guys had a great time and cant wait for the next one.

Howdie all! I had great fun meeting up with everyone. I was good to put some faces to the names. I Hope the drive home for all the out'o'towners was smooth.

anyway....more pics! :whistling:

Ok, here's my post....

Thanks to Mish and the gang for making the arrangements....

Thanks to Billy Boy for your hospitality. Myself, Bren, Corey, Lucy and the Dave's really appreciated it. Do not fear, the favour will be returned when you visit Brisneyland....

Thanks to all the NSW peeps for your friendliness and welcomness to those of us from QLD that made it....

DID I MENTION WE HAD TO DRIVE THROUGH A NATURAL DISASTER TO GET THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to Bren for letting me ride shotgun there and back... and thanks to Dave, Bren and Corey for letting me crash in their hotel room...

All in all, I had a sh!tload of fun. THe rain and cold weather just made it a more memorable occasion. Other than feeling a tad sick, I had a ball....

DID I MENTION WE HAD TO DRIVE THROUGH A NATURAL DISASTER TO GET THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea great 2 meet every1 i got 2 talk 2 at the meet!

my hands have been full with uni, family n work commitmentz so its impossable for me to be there though i wish i was. maybe if theres another national meet next year (PROVIDED EVERYONE HASNT TRADED THEIR TOYOTAZ IN FOR SOMETHING ELSE).. ill be able to make the meetz.. maybe even compete in 1 of the compz lol probly not.. but yea.. if theres a top DIY category then id be up 4 that lol

great to be able to put faces to nicknamez in here :)

hope every1 had a safe trip ay?!

TOCAU Reprezent!