Headlight protectors and eyelids?

Thinking of buying a set of headlight protectors and i have eyelids, does anyone know if i can fit the protectors on while the eyelids are there?

I just hope someone knows something of this, otherwise trial and error.

If don't fit I will keep the eyelids and not the protectors.

Thanks for anyone who replies

hey man,

i am pretty sure you wont be able to fit protectors on if you already have eyelids. you could take your eyelids off and put them on top of the protectors. They do fit on top but imo look better straight on the light.

hey man,

i am pretty sure you wont be able to fit protectors on if you already have eyelids. you could take your eyelids off and put them on top of the protectors. They do fit on top but imo look better straight on the light.

Or you can do what I did and buy eyelids then use them as a template (mask around them) to paint eyelids on your headlight protectors ;) (actually I didn't do it but got a smash repairer to)

Headlight Protectors and eyelids will fit together.

It is best to probably protect the eyelids with some clear film like el cheapo cling wrap, as the "tight fit" over the eyelids may see the paint being taken off when removed later.

See CJ's Rolla or Grey GOose garage.

Or as already suggested, do what Grima, SB and other TOCA ppls have done previously and paint an 'eyelid' over the headlight protecter?

Each to their own i guess. :toast:

Good luck with it all,

Jules

You can either paint them onto the protector or glue your eyelids onto the protector and then redrill the holes for the screws and paint the screw heads the colour of the car.