illuminated RED / BLUE door sills

MarkMish

hey mish as eric contacted you to say he's paying ??

:D

yeah he did the other day just waiting for a reply still.

anyways i paid for the whole thing already anyways should be here by monday or tuesday. :toast:

i'm sure eric will pay before it gets here :D

thanks everyone!!!

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanx alot M_M for organising this group buy. been lookin around for them for a while. now i just need some1 to help me install them. im very scared playing with the wires on my stivo. cant hurt my stivo. shes to precious

thanx alot M_M for organising this group buy. been lookin around for them for a while. now i just need some1 to help me install them. im very scared playing with the wires on my stivo. cant hurt my stivo. shes to precious

its all good i had my eye on them for a while too only wasn't sure they would fit snug till daviboy bought them

we should do a group install day when we do the mini meet for collection :lol: bring your tools!!!! hehehe :lol:

we should do a group install day when we do the mini meet for collection :lol: bring your tools!!!! hehehe :lol:

cant wait sounds good.

thanks heaps for running this.

Yeah, very very good idea. I'm definately in for that.

And Thanks for all your help Mish, thanks for making all this possible... :clap:

I'll buy you some more chicken king next time, keke... :rolleyes:

hi everyone!!!

i got a confirmation yesterday that the package has already been sent. Although due the large size of the package they have given us an estimated date of arrival of 14 days. this is only approximate though and i will be sending out PM's once it's here.

please PM me if you have any further questions.

thanks

hi everyone!!!

i got a confirmation yesterday that the package has already been sent. Although due the large size of the package they have given us an estimated date of arrival of 14 days. this is only approximate though and i will be sending out PM's once it's here.

please PM me if you have any further questions.

thanks

Thanks for the regular updates M_M!! :toast:

Cant wait!!

Cheers!

L.

Sorry everyone for the late payment..

I had unimaginable bad luck last week. Tried to pay and the bank was either closed or it didn't dealt with deposits. Finally, I have paid!!!!!!!

AHAHAAHHAHAHAHA...................

part I is fully paid!! :toast:

UPDATED!!

PART I:

UPDATED!!

thanks everyone for being so quick !! :toast:

[sYD]

M_M -R PAID

saiya- R PAID

sinan -B PAID

skriblez- B PAID

magic -R PAID

pujo- B PAID

encounta - B PAID

GtiRboy - B PAID

Bit Racer -B PAID

phoboi - R PAID

blak_tivo_roket - R PAID

ROLNIT- R PAID

x_tarcy33- R PAID

ROLLAS - R PAID

[sA]

Lucky_Luke -R PAID

[ACT]

Airbourne128224 - B PAID

[MELB]

eric - R PAID

[QLD]

dimsim8 - B PAID

[WA]

Jay. -B - PAID

kenneth -B PAID

m L e 's AE112 - B PAID

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GROUP BUY PART II : I WILL START TAKING PAYMENTS AS SOON AS THE PART I ARRIVES. :toast:

THANKS EVERYONE!!

QLD

yoshi - blue

DHC09 - blue

Bee - red

fudgebottom - blue

Sydney

LiMz RoLLa - blue

Rolla_Boy - red

oncy - red

encounta (friend) - red

B rad - blue

Golfie 88 - red

MIIKEY - blue

qkslvr - red

ACT

fad - blue

Melbourne

punk_rolla - red

Hi M_M

Thanks for adding me... just to let you know... you have done the following:

QLD

yoshi - blue

DHC09 - blue

Bee - red

-

-

-

Queensland

FudgeBottom - blue

I can go with the other Queensland boys (QLD)... hahaha, must have been a long day for you I'm guessing or in a rush when you did the update... any way thanks for your efforts in getting this done for us :-)

All the best

Fudge

Hi M_M

QLD

yoshi - blue

DHC09 - blue

Bee - red

-

-

-

Queensland

FudgeBottom - blue

I can go with the other Queensland boys (QLD)... hahaha, must have been a long day for you I'm guessing or in a rush when you did the update... any way thanks for your efforts in getting this done for us :-)

All the best

Fudge

:lol: oops hehehe yeah mondays are the worst day for me as i get about 1 hour sleep between me coming home from work and the kids getting up to get ready for school. sorry !! :lol: i'll edit now.

sinan the sills are being shipping from HK they were put in friday but have left there yesterday for australia... should be arriving in oz sometime today so its just a matter of auspost and processing it i guess and bringing it here. i'll keep y'all updated with the progress of the package :D if it comes in before the weekend i guess i'm calling in sick saturday night and meeting u all at homebush :lol

thanks again everyone!!!! :toast:

michael what do u mean u had enuff of DIY .... bst way is to get some one else to do it :)

door sills will be an easy job ... i think ...

Edited by oncy

so now its $55? hmmmmm im interested.. but will there be a gb installed for the 2nd round??

man!!!! i had enough of DIY!! cutting myself and stuff!

i hope for the second gb you guys will organise a group installation. cause ive had it with DIY too. been painting for the last 1 week. brakes then headlights. planing on paintin my self in matt black soon. haha

Hi M_M

QLD

yoshi - blue

DHC09 - blue

Bee - red

-

-

-

Queensland

FudgeBottom - blue

All the best

Fudge

and qld girl!!!!! hahahaha

Yip Girl/Boy... all the same... :D Just happy to team up with any one...

Yoshi, DHC09, Bee where you all from? I'm south Brissie (not far from our old Macass meeting place (SunnyBank)

I work in Coopers Plains so might get the goods delivered there as someone is always hear to receive them and we'll get them faster that way :-)

If any one is close by and would like to team up let me know :-D

Cheers

Fudge

michael what do u mean u had enuff of DIY .... bst way is to get some one else to do it :)

door sills will be an easy job ... i think ...

hehehe really jon? ooo teach me teach me!!! :P

i hope for the second gb you guys will organise a group installation. cause ive had it with DIY too. been painting for the last 1 week. brakes then headlights. planing on paintin my self in matt black soon. haha

same here.. been breathing spray paint for the whole day.. lol

Yip Girl/Boy... all the same... :D Just happy to team up with any one...

Yoshi, DHC09, Bee where you all from? I'm south Brissie (not far from our old Macass meeting place (SunnyBank)

I work in Coopers Plains so might get the goods delivered there as someone is always hear to receive them and we'll get them faster that way :-)

If any one is close by and would like to team up let me know :-D

Cheers

Fudge

I'm on the coast...... i don't really no brissy :blink:

Ok to far we've found out the following for the QLD "people" (not Boys, lets be correct about this... hahaha)

QLD

yoshi (North Brisbane) - Blue

DHC09 - Blue

Bee (Gold Coast) - Red

fudgebottom (South Brisbane) - Blue

Edited by fudgebottom