Pedders Suspension

i was thinking of lowering my car

and went to check out Pedders Suspension?

they have a Sports Ryder range of products

they have springs that go for around $600

is that too much or is it because they are good products

does any1 know about there stuff

i checked the Covered topics but nothing so just wondering if any1 has any opinions about Pedders Suspension

i want something good seeing that i will be driving my car for a long while

thanks for any advice!!

i was thinking of lowering my car

and went to check out Pedders Suspension?

they have a Sports Ryder range of products

they have springs that go for around $600

is that too much or is it because they are good products

does any1 know about there stuff

i checked the Covered topics but nothing so just wondering if any1 has any opinions about Pedders Suspension

i want something good seeing that i will be driving my car for a long while

thanks for any advice!!

Hey mate i've got the pedders sports ryder on mine (red to match my car haha) i got mine for cheap cause my flatmate used to work at pedders but they are good.....i haven't had any probs...

Having fitted the same springs to their cars, members here (incl myself) have complained that the rear still sits too high compared to other brands like Kings Springs and Lovells.

$600 is steep when you can buy other brands for circa $350 with arguably better results

I work for a peders dealer and ther not the same as king springs ill tell you that with 100% confidence but the only make one set of springs for the rolla and ther only 30 mm lower than stock so i would go for kings super lows if you want a low rider i did but sometimes it scrubs the tyres you should be paying somewhere around $300 a set of 4

I have just finished doing some R&D for Kings springs to get ride heights level for the Sportivo mainly but will also include normal Corolla's. If you put low in the front and super lows in the rear then loosen the bolts off that attach the rear torsion beam to the chassis of the car to allow the rubber bushes to move to the position the beam will now sit with the lower springs it will sit within 3-5 mm of being dead level. Just loosen the bolts off a bit then go for a quick drive than come back and re tension them up. Dont leave them really loose but just nip them up as the drive will help relocate the beam in the bushes where it will be happy and not putting stress on the bushes.

My Sportivo measured 330mm from hub to guard on the front and 333mm on the rear for the same measurement. Makes the car handle so much better when it sits flat combined with Koni's,front strut brace and rear sway you will take on someone with coilovers and the same set up and difference will be unmeasurable.

my opinion, i got pedders $360 fitted, good price but the rear is a lil too high therefor i wish i went kings :D thats my opinion!!

that price is really cheap for pedders

do have some contacts that got them cheaper for you?

they qouted me $615