Spotted - WA

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Saw a silver or light blue Corolla wagon @ 1pm with aftermarket grill kinda behind me at corner of Beach Rd and Wanneroo Rd, they turned off at Wanneroo Rd. Only saw it for a sec.

:ph34r:

:o :o another wagon!? wasnt me.

hmmm there i was thinking i was one a kind <_< grrrr

Yeah I know it wasn't you. I think it was a light blue. I only noticed it in my rearview before they turned and I had to go.

spotted today 2pm

white facelift hatch with wing tips and gun grey alloy wheels (1cnk ---) turning at the round about outside the winthrop shops

oh boy :P i think that was me :D

sexy? :D:D

Spotted on Wednesday, Black Corolla Sportivo rebadged as a Corolla Runx the wrong way (Big "Corolla" (Top) & Big "RunX" (Bottom)emblems, rather than a Small "Corolla" (LR Hand Corner of tailgate) sticker decal & a Big "RunX" (RR Hand corner of tailgate) badge.).

Spotted today, 1BME802. Silver Pre-facelift RAV4 5 Door with JDM Impact Face Version bodykit & after market twin-spoke wheels. Previous owner used to be on RAV4WORLD, long before I got my license.

I think he sold it in 2004 or 2005 for a BMW 3 series, wonder who's the new owner now (Someone should introduce him/ her to TOCAU.).

post-6385-1223716046_thumb.jpg

Edited by ToyotaFreak

HUMMINBIRD works around the midland area as I see him/her regularly

Now onto more pressing matters spotted a ZRE152 White Hatch around 745am yesterday at Roe Hwy/ Great Eastern Hwy Bypass. It was totally decked out with TRD Decals as if it where owned by Toyota as some form of dealer car. Didnt get a real good look but also had the full back windscreen stickered with something. Anyone seen this driving around???

Now onto more pressing matters spotted a ZRE152 White Hatch around 745am yesterday at Roe Hwy/ Great Eastern Hwy Bypass. It was totally decked out with TRD Decals as if it where owned by Toyota as some form of dealer car. Didnt get a real good look but also had the full back windscreen stickered with something. Anyone seen this driving around???

yeh i think i might have seen it .. one i saw had trd in black print and red shaddow down the side of the car, under the door trim, from front wheel arch to rear arch!

Ive seen it around acouple of times. I thought it was here for the "Targa West" as one of the times i saw it was 2days before the rally started. The other time was around the same time as the "Quit Forrest Rally"

Hrmmm

saw it once at manning rd/ leach hwy last week! it looks great!

Ive seen it around acouple of times. I thought it was here for the "Targa West" as one of the times i saw it was 2days before the rally started. The other time was around the same time as the "Quit Forrest Rally"

Hrmmm

didnt see it when i was @ targawest.. :(

stock rolla with steelies..white..prefacelift with a aftermarket grill..n thats about it i guess..

was hella speeding on leach highway.. :) trust me i know he was hella speeding :rolleyes: .. around 3.10pm near shelly bridge

i think car plate was 1BB...something? :P

man..is it just me..or people in WA now drives really really fast?