Spotted - WA

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spotted white rolla with black rims and wing tips, 1700, Great Eastern Highway heading towards Burswood dome and all that...

I was having dinner at James St. Kitchen on Monday night and he was parked outside Pot Black in Northbridge. Ive seen him around afew times.

Spotted white rolla with black rims and wing tips, 1700, Great Eastern Highway heading towards Burswood dome and all that...

that was me :D was heading to city..just went to send my cousin off :(

Jayme said he thought it was random, next time pull down and drink a beer with Nell and I, she dont like beer but we can make her drink a beer :P

that was me :D was heading to city..just went to send my cousin off :(

Jayme said he thought it was random, next time pull down and drink a beer with Nell and I, she dont like beer but we can make her drink a beer :P

Ive seen another car the same as that at about the same time on the same stretch of road the last couple of days. Its a preface with black rims with chrome lip, though...... :huh:

spotted today. 3.30 black sportivo possibly levin with black alloys and a mandurah plates -- MH????? spotted on ranford road in canningvale in my rear view mirror. I went through the lights as they turned amber and he didn't

Seano it is :)

How come I get spotted while i'm not on the forum - lol

Has anybody spotted the black prefacelift wif dark rolling gear,Milo tin exhaust wif Cypher stickers on the side behind the front wheel arches? Sunday on High road Riverton area..i see this dude on a regular basis..He wouldnt be that misinformed he's botta be a member right? :huh:

Yeah, i see him from time to time. Most of the time, i see him turning onto Leach Hwy from Albany Hwy near Bentley Hospital on my way home from work. He lives around the Rivo/Willo area i suspect, as ive seen him creeping around there alot too!

Damn that silver stivo farking hot eh!!! :P

But yeah I was just following you Jayme. Funny how Jase, Ken and I all ended up at the same angle and Jayme's on a diff angle :lol:

Was a fun day wasn't it? Hehe.. Maybe next time you'll bring your car eh Jer ;)

But yeah I was just following you Jayme. Funny how Jase, Ken and I all ended up at the same angle and Jayme's on a diff angle :lol:

yeah sure thing man! but before that i`ll have to get more sleep 1st! :D

if not errr..i dont htink i`ll make it in thepic anyway xD

yeah sure thing man! but before that i`ll have to get more sleep 1st! :D

if not errr..i dont htink i`ll make it in thepic anyway xD

speaking of which the stupid camry which decided to stop suddenly that caused massive chaos at the round about (for me at least) =.=

try accelerating full on and then you find out you have to brake the next second with a 3m gap... idiots..