C.E.S. Racing Dyno Day

an exhaust kit ..

how long have we waited,, ok ok let me see 2-4weeks work =exhaust ok sold,, so let me get this straight though its not a full exhaust system but from the cat converter correct??

and also im a sucker for detail so has anyone got a magical picture of what this exhaust looks like,, how does it sound???

brrruummmm

everyone in QLD im back so watch out on the streets

cheers guys/gals

greg :P

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

an exhaust kit ..

how long have we waited,, ok ok let me see 2-4weeks work =exhaust ok sold,, so let me get this straight though its not a full exhaust system but from the cat converter correct??

and also im a sucker for detail so has anyone got a magical picture of what this exhaust looks like,, how does it sound???

brrruummmm

everyone in QLD im back so watch out on the streets

cheers guys/gals

greg :P

Hey Greg

System is from the cat back. Can be manufactured in stainless or mild steel. I have stainless on my car and sounds great. Not too loud, not too quiet, just right.

Makes the car so much nicer to drive. JC posted some pics of my car about a week and a half ago. There is a shot of the rear muffler and tail pipe. Danthuyer has heard it and had a bit of a look( as much as you can see on a lowered car!)

Ask him for his thoughts - semed to be impressed. Peekay and Ilivfor6 have already ordered their systems. Greg if your around come to the dyno day and get a good look at one on and off a car.

Cheers SILVABULLIT :D

Peekay and Ilivfor6 have already ordered their systems. Greg if your around come to the dyno day and get a good look at one on and off a car.

There's still too many sleeps to wait. I want... I want... I want, no hang-on I need, I need... I need :D :D :D

Hey Stu - I'll get mine before you :P :P :P :P

na na nanana

heheheee

Oh and for those who are interested I went and had a 'GOOD' look at the system on Saturday :D I cant let out to much info....you'll just have to buy one and see :P but trust me you won't regret it B)

Edited by Danthuyer

Hey Stu - I'll get mine before you :P :P :P :P

na na nanana

heheheee

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: Not fair. Who can I lodge an appeal with against this?... Anyone!

Danthuyer how's about reconsidering this and putting that smile back on my face (Now there is an opening for someone). Oh come on mate pretty pleeeeaaaasssssseeeeee.

Besides if your not carefull, I could send up some 'Head & Shoulders'.

I hear it's very good at making annoying/persistant white (some say looks like snow) flakes dissapear. :D :D :D

Danthuyer has just called me and is going to CES this arvo to talk to Trevor. Maybe to get those performance washes welded inside the pipes for ilivfor6 and peekay! Be nice to him boys - he lives just a little bit closer to CES than you do :P

But then again he was telling me that you've got some parts for him so does the word leverage mean anything? I'll leave it in your ever so capable and diplomatic hands...

• 3 weeks later...

hey guys and girls

dyno day is only 2 weekends away so get your car clean and tuned up for a great day at CES' workshop. Can everyone who is thinking of attending PM me so we have an idea of numbers. Also if you want to put your car on the dyno there is only a couple of spots left. So if you have already told me you were going to then tell me again so I can have exact numbers as some weren't sure, then we can sort out how many cars and the order in which we do them as some people can't turn up till a certain time.

So get polishing and tuning up your rockets and let me know ASAP. Remember there is trophies for the Show and Shine:- Best interior, Best exterior, Best engine bay, Best underbody and Car of the day.

Talk to you all soon or see you on the day!!!

Cheers SILVABULLIT. :D

*removed on posters request*

Nice............ :angry:

Mate, I asked for the pictures that I posted on Brennden's behalf to be removed because our old mate xtigerx thought it would be nice to steal the design and have his own made. Still havent seen a dyno sheet for this one btw tigger.

Pretty poor form really.

On a nicer note, looking forward to blowing everyone off the rollers on the weekend. ;)

Edited by -JC-

Only 3 sleeps to go... So get your car ready for a great day. There are still a few dyno spots available so PM me asap to reserve one. Craig I hope this procedure is not your way of getting scared? I'll have to ring the doctor who's doing it and tell him to prescribe a bottle of "harden up" pills to help in your recovery. :P :P

ONLY 2 SLEEPS TO GO.

IF YOU KNOW OF OR SEE OTHER ROLLA DRIVERS LET THEM KNOW ABOUT THE DYNO DAY AND SHOW AND SHINE.

COME ALONG AND HAVE A GREAT DAY TALKIN BOUT YOUR CAR TO OTHER ROLLA OWNERS.

MORE INFO PM ME

CHEERS SILVABULLIT :D

• 4 weeks later...