How much for a rear bumper at toyota?

it's got a couple of scratches on it, but will need to be prepared, primed and repainted anyway, but it's straight with no dents at all.

I bought it off Sam (MRROLA) when I was getting my rear bar fixed, but they ended up fixing mine without using it.

new bar from toyota, rubbed, primed and painted could set you back 700-1100 depending on the paint type, metallics, pearls etc. that does include fitting price, and disposal of the old bar too

as for the damaged one, if they are only surface scratches in the clear, or only just into the basecoat, and no bog is needed, repairs are 150-300, or 200-400 if they do need to be bogged.

at least that is what we charge at work.

My local panel beater quoted me $600 which is painted and fitted too of course. In Melb.

Hey BigBum,

Can you tell me where is this panel beater? $600 sound like a reasonable price. Is the rear bumper new or second hand?

My local panel beater quoted me $600 which is painted and fitted too of course. In Melb.

Hey BigBum,

Can you tell me where is this panel beater? $600 sound like a reasonable price. Is the rear bumper new or second hand?

It's located in Epping. Northside Smash Repairs. It's new.

around $300, then i think it was a extra $100-$200 to paint,fit & cut abit out for the exhaust. The price also included painting & fitting wingtips too. Not painted and fitted at toyota :blink:

That's for the rear skirt.

oopps

I rang up toyota the other day and they told me the rear bumper bar gonna be around $275 so i might just get it from toyota and go somewhere else to get it paint and fitted unless i can find a place that can do it cheaper.

• 10 months later...
If you are in NSW, I have one available, though it will need to be repainted.

I will sell it for $100 if you are interested.

Hi, do you still have the bumper for sale ? My wife has a 2005 Accent, do you know if it will fit ?

I rang up toyota the other day and they told me the rear bumper bar gonna be around $275 so i might just get it from toyota and go somewhere else to get it paint and fitted unless i can find a place that can do it cheaper.

are u sure the bumper is that cheap? painting would be $250.. i think reasonable then.. but $275 for bumper?

are u sure the bumper is that cheap? painting would be $250.. i think reasonable then.. but $275 for bumper?

Just paid $275 for my rear bumper (unpainted) about 2 weeks ago.

well, nice then.. coz i quoted for a door panel passanger side only, around $700.. and a trd aurion rear bumper as Akuma said, close to 1k for just bumper.. nearly fainted..

Where did you get yours from?

Im trying to source one aswell.

Me too, but I can wait till Sunday to ask Bigbum at the meet :D

well, nice then.. coz i quoted for a door panel passanger side only, around $700.. and a trd aurion rear bumper as Akuma said, close to 1k for just bumper.. nearly fainted..

oh my got, LOLOL $700 for a passenger side

sh!t, my wallets gunna be anorexic for a couple of months :(,

hopefully i get paid out but LOL woo

If you are in NSW, I have one available, though it will need to be repainted.

I will sell it for $100 if you are interested.

Hi, do you still have the bumper for sale ? My wife has a 2005 Accent, do you know if it will fit ?

sorry, I don't read every thread, so missed this.

pm may have helped ;)

no I don't have the bumper any more as it went to the new owner of my car when I sold it.