C-ONE Engine movement Dampers

That is pure SEX......But looks like you wont be able to have a front strut bar and this at the same time.

I just noticed in the pic there is already a C-ONE front strut bar installed..That is interesting indeed

Edited by JAZE55

hmmmmm u sure thats not a South African kebab rob ????? reason i ask is it doesnt look like lamb but more like zebra meat ...... hey pete :P :P :P :P :P

Bill - Do you think it would really rip a peice out of your chassis?

yes if you have no idea what u r doing ...... the 2zz has a lot of engine movement and i wonder if c-one has built this engine dampner to work with their engine mounts or not ...... if they have built it to work with their engine mounts and u use this with ur stock engine mounts :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: lets just say the engine is gonna move a lot more than the dampner is expecting and lets just say sumfin has 2 give way :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: ..........

hehe,

so really, to be REALLY sure, buy the c-one engine mounts too?

i wouldn't be buying this anyhows, i think its around the $300+ range..plus more money if you got the engine mounts.

ahhhhhhhh well..

Chris.

i woudnt mind getting one(not a kebab. well maybe later on) but would it cause any damage and would i be able to fit one on with the TRD strut brace. has any1 here got 1?

It will fit on ZZE123(G)、ZZE128 models, but might not fit with TRD front strut brace

it wont fit with the TRD brace without a fair amount of modification. It wouldn't be too hard to get one made up that does work with the TRD brace though.

There's no way it will rip a piece out of your chassis. You're more likely to pop the strut through the tower than tear the top off with an engine damper.