Blitz Supercharger for 2zz Corolla - there could have been a few disappointed ppl !!!!!!

xoom

Ok guys after much research ..... discussions with my OS contacts ...... and just the need to know for myself ...... even though im never going to go this path and im doing it for the ATOC crew :P :P :P :P :P i can confirm that what do u know .... the 2zz blitz charger for the corolla/runx/allex/fielder what ever is different to that of the celica ..... even have different part #'s and they make one specifically for the rolla ..... so maybe it might just bolt straight up with no mods needed ..... as up until now all ive seen is ppl talking about getting the celica one and modifying it to fit the rolla ..... maybe no mods will be needed ..... so who's first ????????

No excuses now fella's step right up :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

further more interesting details located in the download link here ---------->>>>>>>> http://www.sendspace.com/file/6mlpgj

I will do it.........................But in january when i begin my new job as an engineer and have the $$$.

What gains can i expect from this kit? Is this 10K just for the kit delivered? Is a aftermarket ecu included, as I cant see one in the pics?

Reading the manual there seems to be alot of pieces, and relocation of some parts.

Edited by JAZE55

after discussing this with bill at length and looking over the install manual, it looks good for a straight bolt up option. So where are all the "I have 10K and want F/I" people now....crickets......

selling up :P

10K....hmm......

Would 10K allow you to bolt on a turbo and intercooler?? I think yes....

But everyone to their own as I say.....

Cheers

I'd be looking at a few other things. To be honest I'd be budgeting @ 15 - 20K if I was ever going to S/C my car. Things like internal work and upgraded brakes come to mind.

This would be the better option for me, other than kidnapping Neil Bates and utilising his engineering prowess for s 3SGTE conversion.

Cheers Bill.

cept a 3s-gte the way they do it wouldnt be road legal

Similar system to that of the compressor TTE in UK?

Pretty sure the TTE uses an Eaton M62 charger, exactly like Lotus do.

Dont try and buy an Eaton M62 though (unless u can find one second hand) - They have been removed from sale in Oz due to a contractual agreement with Lotus.

Buggers :(

sure is.

They did development testing with a normal M series but the intake temps were sky high and the engine made no additional power over the NA motor. They even tested with an intercooled M series but it still didn't make the same power as the TVS.

Similar system to that of the compressor TTE in UK?

Pretty sure the TTE uses an Eaton M62 charger, exactly like Lotus do.

Dont try and buy an Eaton M62 though (unless u can find one second hand) - They have been removed from sale in Oz due to a contractual agreement with Lotus.

Buggers :(

Dammit!!!

Saw the TRD Aurion!

Booked my test drive!