my TOYMODS 07 pics

JJCRU23R

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DSCF1923.jpg

oh yea i forgot this pic... HAHAHA!

i when i walked back to the car to check if the wife was ok and the baby had woken up already (he was sleepin in the car..) I SAW YOUR DAMN CAR! too bad dont know what you looked like.. but its not like im gonna go and start yelling AZZA!!? AZZAAAA!!?! in the parking lot hahaha

yea.. too bad couldnt meet up. woulda thanked you in person for helpin me build my sub box :P

DSCF1874.jpg

DSCF1877.jpg

im prettty sure my parents owned 1 of these!? i got more pics of the older cars just havent uploaded em yet

woulda thought the hairy lemon woulda made an appearance? no?

and another thing - i woulda thought there might have been a TOCAU stall somewhere selling stickers and whatnot... no? had no idea who was a tocau member and whos not!

Edited by JJCRU23R

i when i walked back to the car to check if the wife was ok and the baby had woken up already (he was sleepin in the car..) I SAW YOUR DAMN CAR! too bad dont know what you looked like.. but its not like im gonna go and start yelling AZZA!!? AZZAAAA!!?! in the parking lot hahaha

yea.. too bad couldnt meet up. woulda thanked you in person for helpin me build my sub box :P

should have just looked for the tall dude in the Army uniform :P

good news is that TOCAU walked away with 2 awards

Runner-up in the 'I'd Drive It' category went to Bill... for a car that is daily driven with a bit of a surprise plus being able to be easily repaired in the case of any mishaps. The winner was the V6 SW-20 conversion.

Runner-up in 'Best Modern Original' went to me :D The winner was...... actually I can't remember, I was still in shock that my ****ter won something...

I'm quite disappointed Bill washed his car, quite poor form really, no-one got to see what the car usually looks like :P

Nice Pics, looks like it was a good show!

i couldnt handle all the shinyness... why the hell did you all have to go crazy with the polish.. damn the glare! it was too hot for that!!

The car always looks like this ;) ;) ;) ...... some of the shinyness and reflection u were complaining about ;) ;) ;) ...... look u can c mohomads car via my drivers door :D :D :D

hpim3852pm2.jpg

should have just looked for the tall dude in the Army uniform :P

geez i didnt think about that!?!

anyhoo i was the little asian guy with army shorts and old school jordans walking round by himself taking pics.

Congrats Bill on the award...

it was good to finally meet some of the other members from TOCAU..

Well i have decided i'm going to sell my rolla, and forget the turbo setup... I would love to go ahead with it, but after speaking to Bill...its a NO GO!

Anyways i cant wait to catch up again...

So is any1 going on the ToyMods Cruise??