Skydive Melbourne

TRolla

Hey guy's just finished one of my first large *paid* website projects :D I'm looking to get professionally into the graphic design industry after year 12 exams.

Just curious if you could quickly check out the front page (other pages are not complete yet) and leave a comment on your thoughts about the front page's look, as I'd love any feed back to see where i could improve in the future :)

Skydive Melbourne

"Commando Skydivers is situated in Tooradin, Victoria and is one of Melbourne's closest skydiving/parachute centers, located just 45 minutes away from Melbourne CBD. We specialize in both tandem skydiving and solo skydiving courses, both of which are sure to be a fantastic experience. Our aircraft facilities are built to handle groups of any size and our instructors will ensure your jump is as memorable as it is exhilarating.

No matter what you're looking for - a tandem jump, a solo skydiving course, or a static line - we're certain you'll enjoy it. If you're looking to take up skydiving as a sport, the large group of experienced skydivers who call us home will make for excellent company.Not yet ready for the thrill of skydiving? Not a problem: spectators are encouraged to join in the fun - from the ground! Or, purchase a gift card for family & friend’s for a present their sure not to forget!

So feel free to take a look around our site to see what Commando Skydivers has to offer you & your friends, and if you would like any further information please contact us."

On a purely aesthetic level, I'm impressed. When I wanted to actually find info, everything was in an intuitive and predictable position.

I can almost see what the guy in the photo had for breakfast!

It's good!

(I didna read the text, but the enbolding was effective and eyecatching)

Being a freelance web designer/developer myself i'd have to say you done a great job in making the website.

Critiquing on the first page, i suggest that you add a bit of line-height to the text. Other then that i don't see much you can do to it design wise. Maybe extend the footer all the way to the bottom and making it a different colour? so it removes the blue gap at the bottom - see how that looks (just a suggestion - i still like the way the footer is now)

Great job mate! looking forward to see it completed and best of luck with your exams :)