Spotted - VIC

Guest dong-soo
saw a gunmetal grey Levin ZR on Tueday with the plates M3LTIN at Airport West Westfield on the upper carpark. :D

parked 2 or so cars away, was pretty nice. i need custom plates now.

tofu boi... i really like your name ^__^V

saw a gunmetal grey Levin ZR on Tueday with the plates M3LTIN at Airport West Westfield on the upper carpark. :D

Honestly.... you're scaring me... lol :P

I'v seen a few stivos around Melbourne. Like sunshine, deer park, burnside. If you see a red stivo with autobot stickerz on d side.. thats me. Don't be SHY and say HI!

I'v seen a few stivos around Melbourne. Like sunshine, deer park, burnside. If you see a red stivo with autobot stickerz on d side.. thats me. Don't be SHY and say HI!

I think i seen you a few time in footsray carpark.

u mean at vu foots carpark?

Guest dong-soo

lol i own a white trueno... give me your name now tofuboi !! LOL :P

lol i own a white trueno... give me your name now tofuboi !! LOL :P

lol my name! wanna give me a ride :P LOL

Guest dong-soo

ok deal, i let u have a ride in the trueno and u give me tofiboi username... jokes :P lol

i really gotta start go0ing on TOC.au cruises and stuffs, if i goto one then sure u can have a ride :)

ok deal, i let u have a ride in the trueno and u give me tofiboi username... jokes :P lol

i really gotta start go0ing on TOC.au cruises and stuffs, if i goto one then sure u can have a ride :)

or at least some photos in front of the holy peice of machinary... you know, its quite sad, never sat in an AE86 yet :P although id love to!

Guest dong-soo

or at least some photos in front of the holy peice of machinary... you know, its quite sad, never sat in an AE86 yet :P although id love to!

haha no problems thats ok.

might let u have a quick drive... if u can get used to my 4kg flywheel hehe.

if ur around city send me a pm or something :)

Edited by dong-soo

I think i seen you a few time in footsray carpark.

u mean at vu foots carpark?

Nah foots market carpark...Do you go to VU footsray park? i have a subject there on every monday

Spotted.

What: 2 x Black Facelift Stivos...one with Reg WAG*** and the other was I think TONY1...

Looks: WAG looked stock...TONY1 rear skirt, rear lights? and those Freddy Eyelids!! (btw...is it me or were they sorta bubbly looking? :huh:

Sooo many stivos round these days...miss mine...sorta ;)

Spotted.

What: 2 x Black Facelift Stivos...one with Reg WAG*** and the other was I think TONY1...

Looks: WAG looked stock...TONY1 rear skirt, rear lights? and those Freddy Eyelids!! (btw...is it me or were they sorta bubbly looking? :huh:

stop the nonsense talk u dont miss it.... dammmmn uu!!

Spotted.

stop the nonsense talk u dont miss it.... dammmmn uu!!

I do!... ;)

... But I still like Black Chocky!! :P

PS: U gonna come next Sun Stevo? (Check VIC Events) B)

Spotted Spec_Black at Flagstaff Car Parking.

woOhoo got spotted

alot of corollas at flagstaff car park

Yeah there's a cute girl with a sedan and a red facelift with Altezza lights

Saw a white stivo with white rims at about 12:15am at the lights on corner of springvale and heatherton rd.

I was at the Carwash :)

Very nice pre-facelift white sportivo outside a high school in Springvale rd, Springvale this afternoon. Nice bodykit, rims, lowered. looked well looked after.

yeah i saw the same car...his always in springvale....spotted cnr of heatherton and springvale road...had a yellow sticker "defected vehicle" gg.

Guest dong-soo
SpOTTED:

A whole lot HoT Aurions, Camrys, Sportivos, AE, Corolla Sedan, Corolla Old Skool @ Photoshoot Meet!! Fri 7th @ 9pm. :clap::ph34r::toast:

oh em gee !!

i saw these also.. what a cool group of people lol :P