Spotted - VIC

Was driving into the Myer carpark at HighPoint yesterday and I saw a very very low black sportivo backing into a space. The rims were black with red around the edge. A startled cry escaped my lips, "oh *****, is that BANKAI?" So I drove past slowly, craning my neck to see the front plate and there it was. I've never met this guy before but I still rolled down the window and gave a wave as I went past. The look of "who the fck?" on his face was priceless.

Was driving into the Myer carpark at HighPoint yesterday and I saw a very very low black sportivo backing into a space. The rims were black with red around the edge. A startled cry escaped my lips, "oh *****, is that BANKAI?" So I drove past slowly, craning my neck to see the front plate and there it was. I've never met this guy before but I still rolled down the window and gave a wave as I went past. The look of "who the fck?" on his face was priceless.

ROFLMAO aahahaha

Oh yeah, I spotted a Granny hitting lift on Hoddle St Monday arvo after work about 5:30pm. Crazy ***** mofo.

^ bahahaha.... "must collect pension...go to bingo..."

i saw bigbum today on the corner of high st and bell st in preston at about 9am. i thought the number plate sounded familiar, then i realised who it was.

i was hanging around donnellans getting a wheel alignment

Edited by lateralus

i saw bigbum today on the corner of high st and bell st in preston at about 9am. i thought the number plate sounded familiar, then i realised who it was.

i was hanging around donnellans getting a wheel alignment

Oh yeah, I think I saw a guy there while I was checking out the rims at the window like always. Who would've thought he was from TOCAU!

Spotted a Corolla Sportivo Turbo (AE112R?) on the Eastern Freeway tonight around 5:30pm. Could not see the driver as my lane was moving much quicker.

I actually spot one of these during the daytime in Box Hill parked just off Station Street - its usually there everyday without fail. Nice to see a few around given there are only 100 of them.

• 2 weeks later...
spotted bigbum again on dalton rd pulling over. mate i beeped at ya, but i dunno if you noticed a sexy blue camry going past... :P

hmmmmm if its in the morning, i'm usually half dead ahaha. i prolly pulled over to continue my sleep LOL nah jk.

beep longer and harder like u've got road rage!

i'll keep an eye out for a sexy blue camry ;)

White prefacelift Sportivo with the usual TRD grille in the front and i think eyelids (can't remember) in Cairnlea Drive car park.

You gave way to me when you turned the corner, i was in the white facelift. I think your the number plate was UZE something .. i forgot the rest.

Good to see another white one in the westside area :]

• 2 weeks later...
Spotted A Black Stivo/Levin This Morning Around 7.45 along the western ring road...with RunX Badge, C-one Wing Tips, White Rims! Nice Ride! :)

sounds like mike to me prefacelift eh?

and to saj LMAO so many immos out there ahahaah :lol: :P was like me when u waved at me at hp carpark

i was like "what the fck?!" aswell ahahahaha

Spotted A Black Stivo/Levin This Morning Around 7.45 along the western ring road...with RunX Badge, C-one Wing Tips, White Rims! Nice Ride! :)

sounds like mike to me prefacelift eh?

and to saj LMAO so many immos out there ahahaah :lol: :P was like me when u waved at me at hp carpark

i was like "what the fck?!" aswell ahahahaha

hahahah yea that great :)

good times

Spotted 03 Corolla - Black Pre face lift. Was parked on Bourke St while i was walking to work <_<

Plates - BLKTRD. Rims, full kit, lots of stickers and extra gauges on the pillar

Looks turbo'd? and not quite sure its a stivo either.

Spotted 03 Corolla - Black Pre face lift. Was parked on Bourke St while i was walking to work <_<

Plates - BLKTRD. Rims, full kit, lots of stickers and extra gauges on the pillar

Looks turbo'd? and not quite sure its a stivo either.

Yeh that's a turbocharged 1zz-FE