Spotted - VIC

DOTTEE I have definitely seen around a few times, pretty sure they're not on here :lol:

Lol, I never said that you said it was any good Nathan, that was just my opinion. It is about the 5th other gold Camry I've seen, two in Melbourne, one in a car park in Mildura, and two here that I think were just visiting. So it's not as uncommon as I'd like it to be! :lol: Oh, and I've seen one travelling on the Calder when I was going southbound and it northbound.

benji - I'm totally going to make it my mission now to find that other black Touring!!

DOTTEE I have definitely seen around a few times, pretty sure they're not on here :lol:

Lol, I never said that you said it was any good Nathan, that was just my opinion. It is about the 5th other gold Camry I've seen, two in Melbourne, one in a car park in Mildura, and two here that I think were just visiting. So it's not as uncommon as I'd like it to be! :lol: Oh, and I've seen one travelling on the Calder when I was going southbound and it northbound.

benji - I'm totally going to make it my mission now to find that other black Touring!!

I've seen DOTTEE as well!

Right below!

dottee.png

does anyone here own a really done up white camry? lowered, black rims bodykit etc and you were parked out in front of melb city toyota about 9.30pm last night?

here is a crappy photo i was able to take lol

photo.jpg

looked good as :)

Just for lulz - Spotted: DOTEE again rofl! Black Corolla Ascent with pink personalised plates. This time I was going out to Kangaroo Flat on High Street and she was coming in towards town. I think she is stalking me :lol:

When I was in Mildura yesterday I spotted a gold pre-facelift SX6 Aurion. Stock as a rock though, not even a tint. Poor car sad.gif Your's is much nicer Nathan

Edit: lol about DOTEE, I see her all the time. I wonder if she'll ever join here

Edited by benji4138

When I was in Mildura yesterday I spotted a gold pre-facelift SX6 Aurion. Stock as a rock though, not even a tint. Poor car sad.gif Your's is much nicer Nathan

Edit: lol about DOTEE, I see her all the time. I wonder if she'll ever join here

Poor Aurion :(

Maybe we should put something on DOTEE's windscreen?? :D That and the green Camry Sportivo that is stalking me. It's stock as a rock too but they have a sunroof so I am jealous :lol:

Lee... did I just see your Aurion parked outside a Tyre or Rims place on Sydney Rd in Fawkner? Or am is there another car similar to yours on the road..

Nah mate not me,both me and the car were in bed by 9.30pm last night...prolly just an inferior copy :P

Finally had a decent spot. Spotted a Pre-facelift camry parked at lake weeroona, had a nice set of rims, like a 5 spoke design but the spokes split in half, mostly black wheels with silver on the spokes. Had a number plate of RICH-06, dunno whether they barrack for richmond or if they're saying that the camry is their "bush bomb" tongue.gif

Finally had a decent spot. Spotted a Pre-facelift camry parked at lake weeroona, had a nice set of rims, like a 5 spoke design but the spokes split in half, mostly black wheels with silver on the spokes. Had a number plate of RICH-06, dunno whether they barrack for richmond or if they're saying that the camry is their "bush bomb" tongue.gif

Heheh nice - what colour was it? Don't think I've seen this one around..

Heheh nice - what colour was it? Don't think I've seen this one around..

Oops, I was meant to add that it's white. It's either a pearl white or not very clean tongue.gif

Sweet :) Spotted a super shiny Black Aurion Sportivo ZR6 in it's facelift condition (still not a fan of the lights) with custom plates "MAES". Had one of the best reflection's I've seen on a black car in bendigo. Very clean. Rest of it was stock though :( (Well the outside)

Noice :D Although please tell me it wasn't cheapened by having the Paul De Araugo "Wow factor" plate frames on it still?? I will have to keep my eyes open for all these nice Toyota's you're spotting! I just keep seeing that same stock green Camry sportivo around, well, there's two of them actually. One has personalised green plates and a sunroof and the other one doesn't.

Saw this sexy blue Aurion Sportivo...

In my driveway :ph34r:

Heheh, cheater :P

Oh Benji - I spotted that fail XR6 with your wheels again last night :( It was at Golden Square safeway. If there weren't so many witnesses we would have put a few scratches on the wheels :ph34r:

Saw this sexy blue Aurion Sportivo...

In my driveway :ph34r:

Heheh, cheater :P

Oh Benji - I spotted that fail XR6 with your wheels again last night :( It was at Golden Square safeway. If there weren't so many witnesses we would have put a few scratches on the wheels :ph34r:

Get your partner in crime and just put it on bricks.