Spotted - VIC

SPOtted a blue lowered aurion with led plates, and not sure if its black rims, pretty dark that time :P on the avenue on sunshine west, approx, 12.40 am ish,

edit: i think its Zeinheiger's aurion, not too sure :\

Just saw this, coulda been me, I've been around Sunshine a few times late at night, I have white LED plate lights... But she ain't lowered though

I am going to spend a whole day driving around Sunshine and surrounding suburbs and I bet no one will still spot me. :P I'm just that good at hiding! :(

Nothing new around Sunbury, haven't spotted Zeinheiger around here either. Since he lives in Sunbury.

I should mention, I just moved out of Sunbury actually, I'm now living in Eden Park, bout 10 mins north of Epping

Tonight as I was coming home....at the train station car park (mooroolbark, vic), I saw this AMAZING aurion it was the 2011 model....but it looked like the TRD, it was like a combo of 1st gen and 2nd gen, and had an amazing paint job. I've seen quiet a few aurions this is by far one of the top looking and VERY unique.......the plate on it was "DIRAE" so if anyone has seen it or the owner is on the forum, it would be great to know. :)

Edited by delza_6170

Lots of good spots here :) Nothing exciting in Bendigo, few nice Camry's/Corolla's getting around, just clean examples. Haven't seen anything too exciting. Have been down in Melbourne a couple of times recently, was at Highpoint on Saturday but didn't spot anyone :(

Lots of good spots here :) Nothing exciting in Bendigo, few nice Camry's/Corolla's getting around, just clean examples. Haven't seen anything too exciting. Have been down in Melbourne a couple of times recently, was at Highpoint on Saturday but didn't spot anyone :(

I went the Phillip Island recently and spotted a nice Blue Levin SX. :P Didn't get any photos though! Pretty much followed it the entire way to Phillip Island. ;)

A bit of lol for vietnamese people.. It means 'fat pig' :lol:

b6078a1c.jpg

On a side note, I think I spotted Tofuboi (Nathan) two times on Friday around the Mernda/South Morang area!

A bit of lol for vietnamese people.. It means 'fat pig' :lol:

b6078a1c.jpg

On a side note, I think I spotted Tofuboi (Nathan) two times on Friday around the Mernda/South Morang area!

Oh i looked at heomap and i just laughed! imagine you're allowed to include the full accents. but why fat pig?!

Nah I wasn't out that way on Friday.

Went for a huge cruise on Saturday but that's about it. :P

spotted johnnieboi one street from my house in sunshine, was driving my red corolla when this guy randomly stops infront of me, was gonna road rage but then noticed your rims :P