Brisbane Meetup (Every Thursday 9pm)

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm also going to try and pop over tonight... have not been along for some time now... Does any one get there before 9pm? (don't have much to do before then but have to pick up the partner around that time though, see if she can arrange anotherway to get home though :spiteful: )

and where was kelvin.... he's making a list but doesnt attend :(

thanks too guys for the humiliation of my car... she might never come back now, she's scarred.... i know, no big loss, it's only a holden

I completely forgot about it until I jumped on just now. My girl has been a bit down cause of **** with work so I took her out to dinner, so I will see you guys next week.

ditto for me too plus got house things to organise before i move soon.

Would have told you that if the forum hadn't crashed!!!!!

do shoot me for saying this. but we should start a group on facebook. ive been sucked into it cause everyone at work is on it. but ive found a sportivo group on there already (with 1 member so its not technically a group yet). but yer, just an idea as theres apps to show off your cars and organise events and everything. since we are a group with something to show off. .. just thought it might work?

anyhow, just an idea. i know how these things can fizz out

on another note i got a new job so i should be able to get out more often, cause i havent been through in months now. sigh*