Brisbane Meetup (Every Thursday 9pm)

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

damn popo :P

Don't tell me our good 'ol meeting spot has finally been noticed by the cops.

Unmarked dropped in for a yarn and took some info away to play with... :rolleyes:

OH waht serious popo came :( dammit does this mean we need to find a new spot?

These aren't Boost losing meets :lol:

I don't think there is a need to find somewhere else.

OH waht serious popo came :( dammit does this mean we need to find a new spot?

These aren't Boost losing meets :lol:

I don't think there is a need to find somewhere else.

good point, i think we should leave it where it is for the moment and see how we go.

its not like we are doing mad skidz in our commodores like the boostlosing crowd.

They were nice about it. just asked what we were doing and why, took ID details and rego numbers. My Aurion was the car that got most attention when they were getting my rego number they had a look through the window with a torch.

They were nice about it. just asked what we were doing and why, took ID details and rego numbers. My Aurion was the car that got most attention when they were getting my rego number they had a look through the window with a torch.

so, so glad the celica was at home.

Yes that could have been interesting.

I think the experience would have been similar to being f*cked in the ar*e with a parking cone...

I think the experience would have been similar to being f*cked in the ar*e with a parking cone...

Thats another way of putting it!

yeah i remember there was a cop being an ***** to me i was at freedom car wash wif a group of friends all driving like silvia's, skylines and evos and then a cop drove in to have a look and asked me "Is this like sunnybank drift or something?" and started being c**ts to everyone there... argh soo annoying

yea they were actually quite alright, compared with previous experiences. atleast they didnt waste too much of our time, lol. was pretty funny how one was speaking bout their aurions and what he thought bout them, they pretty inconspicuous for and unmarked police vehicle, same as those black stationary vans with speed cameras.

I missed out on the police?

yeah they came about 5 minutes after you left LOL

Glad I didn't go if they were taking IDs... :ph34r: It might've given you lads something to worry about too. :P

Gav.

I was the worry wort LOL. They took off down the road and parked for a minute or 2 then took off LOL. So perhaps they are building a database with the info they took LOL.

Edited by 11TWO