Brisbane Meetup (Every Thursday 9pm)

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Woohoo, awesome run :) Thanks Guys!

I really had to work hard on the way down... and not knowing what's on the other side of every single crest... my heart skipped many many beats! Massive adrenaline rush =D

It's good to get to know some more of you guys, and girl, too.

my god 97for, your car sounds like a b double, not sure of the legality of that exhaust note

i love the colour, looks good in the flesh

whitestivo

it reminded me alot of my car... the old S motors are prettty loud

If I see your hubcap tomorrow morning... I'll go back in the car and get it.

And... is there a chick now? :o

that would be nice, thanks nate :)

and yes, Nina (97FOR)...

Nice meeting you too .. must be a long drive home after Nebo..

Ah yeah esp since I'm at the southern end of the coast. But was closer that Mt Mee... haha. Got to sleep around 1am. Feeling sooo great this morning.... lol

yes hun I'm all woman. lol ;)

Ah yeah when cops pulled me over about a month ago the defected the blow off valve and commented that i should reduce the noise. I just nodded and smiled....

Edited by 97FOR

Was a great dinner (I love pasta) and meet. It was good to meet you Nina and Kieren. It's always good to put a face to the name... and car/avatar.

Was a great dinner (I love pasta) and meet. It was good to meet you Nina and Kieren. It's always good to put a face to the name... and car/avatar.

food is always good there :)

also, thanks to Kieren for the stubby Yaris aerial :)

food is always good there :)

also, thanks to Kieren for the stubby Yaris aerial :)

:D You're welcome!

Was good to come on a 2nd Nebo run but "as passenger" LOL... Thanks for letting me ride shotgun Evan. Was good fun!

I'll be there. May be a little worn from the 4am start at Hervey Bay... but I'll be there. Got some goodies for you Dave as well, as you already know.

oh **** that lol n other nebo run ... LOL! i got one with the Rcolt forum this weekend dont think ill go to this run unless i get a lift ey :P

No more Nebo runs for quite a while everyone would say. Those were some crazy few weeks or so.

Yeah Ray... I'm saving it for this weekend as well. Not that I plan on giving it a good drive :ph34r:

i got one with the Rcolt forum this weekend dont think ill go to this run unless i get a lift ey :P

yewwwwwwwwwwww....u know its going to be loose bud

Yeah Ray... I'm saving it for this weekend as well. Not that I plan on giving it a good drive :ph34r:

mate i know u want to make them envy the aurion, im sure they wont be going soft at all :D

Oh i love the new grill!

oh i love the new tail lights...

fark it i just want the new model!!!

Hey DJKOR bring ur torque bits coz my door still needs some aligning lol :P

Oh i love the new grill!

Looks good with a little bit of distance, up close it looks like it's made from recycled milk bottles. I don't really like it. My opinion though:

dsc05249h.jpg

oh i love the new tail lights...

Now that I agree on. I think it only really works with the lighter colours though. As well, the head lights are just as hot.

fark it i just want the new model!!!

Saw an AT-X model on the road today. Looks kinda like a mix between a Merc and a Ford when looked at front on. For the Sportivo's, I still like the look of the current model overall. The new once does have its good looks though.

Hey DJKOR bring ur torque bits coz my door still needs some aligning lol :P

No worries. I thought You would have fixed that last meet I wasn't there. Either way, I'll put it in the car in the morning.

oh last time when i was there was a Nebo run....

i was late and ended up gunning the 1st section myself and missed the Jolly lookout lol... then i fell behind and managed to ran into the other half of the party and cruise back down... :P