Brisbane Meetup (Every Thursday 9pm)

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i have some things i need to take care of after work so that puts me out of the trip out to boganville, so ill be doing the usual meet at sunnybank maccas then into data #3, would be nice to see some of the new guys from brisbane out and about, i know there are a few..

I'm going to do my level best to get the Buddhamobile out and about this Thursday night, we'll see how we go.

If I can, I will have in tow my old Conquest grille for Craig, plus I feel the need to show off my new mod ... a sports exhaust! Yay! A little more "car" and a little less "vacuum cleaner".

Its not spectacular, but very Buddha friendly (and especially Mrs Buddha friendly).

Basically, a socially acceptable growl when up it, tapering off to a far-away grumble when cruising. :D

Had it done by the good people at Jack Beedham's Exhaust at Kippa-Ring/Redcliffe ... 2" from the resonator back, and an Ultra Flo muffler tipped with what they referred to as a "dump pipe" ... I've attached a very short vid I took, anyway. B)

Little Vid

But the intention is to be out Thursday at this stage. Fingers crossed!

The best bit is, there has been a bit of improvement in low-end torque ... took the Buddhamobile to one of my local steep hills, where the auto often takes a bit to get going ... a noticable improvement, I'm looking forward to the next dyno day to see where she's at.

Sorry Silva, the 2ZZ is a bit of a pipe dream at the moment, but a set of headers might be the next mod, we'll see how we go.

Tonight I need the following:

Northy - Lights (remember there is a 240v power outlet there....)

SILVABULLIT - Some basic tools and your labour

Everyone else - people to stand around pretending to know what they are talking about :P

Need to try and rectify my headlight problem

Edited by Azza

All good now. It turned out that there was a dodgy light bulb that only felt like working when the weather was right...