Brisbane Meetup (Every Thursday 9pm)

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Northy & I arrived at Milton around 9:15ish and left at about 10:30ish.

SuperDave was there most of that time too..

Alright Guys...

my travel plans are now set... will be on the goldie from 29th Dec to the 2nd Jan. As the 29th is a Thursday I'll try and make it up to Brissie for the Thurday night meet as it's probably the best time as the weekend is NEW YEARS :D

Shame Dylan i'm on holidays up on the Sunshine coast till the 3rd Jan So I guess I'll have to miss out unless a sunny coast cruise is in order :huh: ;) Then I might be able to duck out for a drive to the shop(so my wife will be told)

Alright Guys...

my travel plans are now set... will be on the goldie from 29th Dec to the 2nd Jan. As the 29th is a Thursday I'll try and make it up to Brissie for the Thurday night meet as it's probably the best time as the weekend is NEW YEARS :D

Sounds good. I am sure we can arrange something for you...

Then I might be able to duck out for a drive to the shop(so my wife will be told)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Maybe a Sunny Coast Cruise could be a goer though.Gold Coast peeps could mozy up to Briz-Vegas and meet us Brisbanian Non-Rioters here then we could all make a fang for it up to Brenn-dartch....

Prolly won't be out as I haven't been at home since last weekend. So i'll prolly stay at home with the boss and keep her company. Don't think Northy is out either.

Alright Guys...

Sounds good. I am sure we can arrange something for you...

Then I might be able to duck out for a drive to the shop(so my wife will be told)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Maybe a Sunny Coast Cruise could be a goer though.Gold Coast peeps could mozy up to Briz-Vegas and meet us Brisbanian Non-Rioters here then we could all make a fang for it up to Brenn-dartch....

Going to be driving from Coonabarabran already that day so going up to the Sunshine Coast may be a bit of a trek. Though that is if I meet up with my folks on the road, if I straight up there directly it'll be a little earlier.