Brisbane Meetup (Every Thursday 9pm)

If we do fuds I'd like to catch up much earlier than 9pm. 7:30-8pm somewhere at the latest I guess. How does everyone feel about that?

That sounds like a plan to me. I'm find with the time.

cant make it this week car has been getting fixed since monday and they recon it wont be donte till friday so im not happy

Can Chris and Carly pick you up?

i thought we werent doing it this week bren said next or the one after...........................??????

cris and carly arent togeather anymore i dont think and i havnt heard or seen carly for ages

Different occasion. Gav, as he worded it, will be "aging an entire year over night". I can give you a lift Rowan if you want to join.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That sucks about Carly and Chris, I had wondered where they went.

What do you guys want for fud? Pizza and Pasta has been mentioned a few times. I'm groovy with that if it's somewhere with ample parking. :)

Gav.

oh LOL i missed that sorry

happy bday for friday (friday isnt it??) gav....the older the wiser buddy B)

i wont be able to make it tomorw tho ive already made plans due to the lack of not having a car orelse i would have come, thanks heaps for the offer anyway daryl ;)

What do you guys want for fud? Pizza and Pasta has been mentioned a few times. I'm groovy with that if it's somewhere with ample parking. :)

I'd be fine with pasta. My favourite food so I don't mind having it two Thursday's in a row :D

As for suggestions, I'm not of much use. If you were to ask me, I'd say Fasta Pasta at Annerley. Always lots of room, and lots of undercover parking.

i'm a maybe for dinner... but is everyone still going to the loop?

i'll be there at 9pm...

can someone txt me the location/time for dinner once its sorted out?

*looks at daryl* hehe

So do we meet at the loop (Milton Maccas?) earlier and then drive to fuds? Cause I can't say I know my way around Annerley so well.

That sounds like a plan to me. Up to you guys where you want to eat... and at what time you want to meet up. Just putting it out there that Fasta Pasta Annerley is 10 mins away from Milton Maccas.

i'm a maybe for dinner... but is everyone still going to the loop?

I'd say we have plenty of time to spare to go to the loop afterwards.

can someone txt me the location/time for dinner once its sorted out?

*looks at daryl* hehe

I'll keep you updated.

when did milton maccas become the loop?

what time dinner?

alternately, we can do coffee/dinner at park road (closer to maccas) and try and get as many toyota in front of the cafes there as we can. that's heaps more central and everyone knows it.

whitestivo

when did milton maccas become the loop?

The loop probably would be easy for the early meet up as well, hey Gav.

what time dinner?

7:30pm sounds like a nice time to plan for dinner.

alternately, we can do coffee/dinner at park road (closer to maccas) and try and get as many toyota in front of the cafes there as we can. that's heaps more central and everyone knows it.

That sounds like a good idea as well. I like parking in front of there. You get more people looking at your car.... I'm like that.

I have to call it off for me guys, i have other things i have to take care of...

looks like i won't be doing anything for the next 6 months :(

Evo

you get denied bail evan?

I'm all for park road, seeing as we are all car ppl (ok car nuts), we all love to have our car in front.

Hearing half dozen toyotas turn up at high revs also a treat. And easy pull tables together.

Then i can leave early and hit lift and all you aurion owners can choke on your frappamochachinos

whitestivo

looks like i won't be doing anything for the next 6 months :(

How did you lose your licence Evan? You can still drive until you've surrendered it.

I thought he wasn't going to do anything due to tight spending so he can get his S/C. Well if he did lose points, then I guess it would also help him save.

If you did though Evan, you can still drive till the due date of the fine. For example, I can still drive in Melbourne until the 17th of July.

On a side note, what time did we want to meet tonight? Like 7:10pm at the loop?

I reckon 7pm at the Milton Maccas. Can I swing by your place to save me going home Daryl?

You can swing by my place if you want. I've got nothing going on. What time were you looking at?

I wont be out tonight guys, Have some stuff to get sorted before picking a new toy (will fit in with the boost crowd bit better) on the weekend.

Oh damn, if it's what I think it is, I think I might need to hit up some of that nasal spray stuff before I hear it in person.

So dinner 7pm at Milton Maccas? We got to be back at the loop at 9am though, I invited the guy who bought my TRD to come and if there's no one there he'll think I pulled a fast one on him!

We can surely do that. And we are meeting at Macca's... not eating there.

Ahh, I will just meet you all at Milton Maccas at 7pm. I guess we will head off to get choice fuds of some description at about 7:15pm. I still think the Pizza & Pasta joint sounds good.

Gav.

For the record guys, i am not silly enough to lose my licence, i will be cutting back spendings and coming out to get the toys i want :P

Evo