Brisbane Meetup (Every Thursday 9pm)

dude ive got the number of the speed camera guys that u can ring up and give your rego number and the place that u got flashed and see if u got done or not. ill let u know

PM me the details PLEASSEEE!!!!! :D

it was 100% my fault and due to me having a lot of pent up frustration... i got ****** off by an idiot going below the speed limit, so i pulled out in the left lane and stomped it... got past the ute and truck in the right lane and looked up and there was the van... looked at my speedo and was doing 160km/h... :(

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Still guys, its just unlucky that it happened to the fella's in the Aurions... thats saying something, though im not quite sure what?? :huh:
Yeah, not good news at all.
When will they learn to go to QR (or lakeside :ph34r:)
Dave's right.

And I'm a prime example of letting my temper behind the wheel getting me in trouble.

Hence my current good behavior. Which is nearly up! (woohoohoo)

ash this is the number lol 1300 360 610...dude thats a wopping speed man...even if it was a 110 zone ur still fuked for dangerous driving lol...oh mate i dont know what to say...ill drive u round when ur in need of it mate :D

sweet as man... i'll call them tomorrow...

im pretty sure that by the time i'd gone past the van i had slowed down to 130...

stupid car... it just picks up speed too quickly... :(

ok ok... so its not the cars fault... lol

so anyway, if the fine comes through, i'll be renting the TRD out for 6mths while i sit in my room doing nothing... :lol:

it'll help pay for the fine too.... :lol:

Brissy guys/girls are we interested in one thursday night doing dinner at an earlier time?? Cafe manager at work has a pizza/pasta bar in town and after speaking to him about it he would be more than happy for TOCAU members to come in on a thursday night. He said he would even keep the kitchen open later for us if need be.

Show your expression of interest and I will set a date for perhaps next thurs or the one after.

Brissy guys/girls are we interested in one thursday night doing dinner at an earlier time?? Cafe manager at work has a pizza/pasta bar in town and after speaking to him about it he would be more than happy for TOCAU members to come in on a thursday night. He said he would even keep the kitchen open later for us if need be.

Show your expression of interest and I will set a date for perhaps next thurs or the one after.

If its happening, you can count me in... i will be there B)

Evo

f*ck yeah, pizza and pasta. I am keen as mustard brendan

I'd be up for a pizza, pasta, etc. Any food as a matter of fact. My preference would be for the week after next though because I may be in Sydney next week. Any Thursday should be fine by me.

Gav, something needs to be sorted for tomorrow night. I'm free to catch up earlier if you want to do something.

Yeah fud sounds gud to me.. i'll be out tomoro.. by the way Daryl, can you pls bring your tool box out so we can open the filter box tomoro nite? cheers..

by the way Daryl, can you pls bring your tool box out so we can open the filter box tomoro nite? cheers..

No worries. I'll just bring my screwdriver and a 10mm.

füd ??

No need to go all fancy on us now.

Ill might see you guys tomorow night and bring the stocko Aurion out o the shame lol otherwise Ill see you all in about 3 week s or so when I get back from hols

cheers guys be safe

cant make it this week car has been getting fixed since monday and they recon it wont be donte till friday so im not happy

pizza and pasta sounds good to me

Can Chris and Carly pick you up?

If we do fuds I'd like to catch up much earlier than 9pm. 7:30-8pm somewhere at the latest I guess. How does everyone feel about that?

Gav.

cant make it this week car has been getting fixed since monday and they recon it wont be donte till friday so im not happy

pizza and pasta sounds good to me

Can Chris and Carly pick you up?

If we do fuds I'd like to catch up much earlier than 9pm. 7:30-8pm somewhere at the latest I guess. How does everyone feel about that?

Gav.

i thought we werent doing it this week bren said next or the one after...........................??????

cris and carly arent togeather anymore i dont think and i havnt heard or seen carly for ages