Brisbane Meetup (Every Thursday 9pm)

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not out tonight children. Too damm tired from the days work. Boss sent everyone home except supervisors and manager cause the suspect wet weather. Guess what ?? No rain all day so 6 of us compared to say 22 normal staff worked our a55es off all damm day. Plus spent 2 hours removing debirs from around bosses boat moored in Brekky creek. Man some crap floats down there!! You'd be surprised what we saw LOL

anyone brave shotgun with elgin?

yes... and holy sh*t....

Yes and I agree with said statement from Mick. I was thinking "that wall in front of us is approaching awfully fast". Then he makes a turn to avoid it and I'm like "how the f** did it do that".

go kart>

it's an evo mr isn't it

whitestivo

pffft... <_<

as if he would get an Evo... are you sure about that Phil ;) maybe come out to one of the meets and you can find out :toast:

i got to have a go too, and i was like, s*** this is fast!!!

ps:sometimes i can be a bit mis-leading

Evo

*sits back and watches to see how phil back pedals out of his challenge!!* :lol:

hahahaha

meanwhile, its a beautiful car... first evo X ive seen in red...

the one i thrashed, i mean drove, was white and that looked hot too...

im yet to see one in a colour that looked disgusting.. :D

I remember elgin wathcing the silver evo 10 out there that day and the mind racing.

challenge is still on, i'll ask for 3 seonds lead per lap, surely a evo x can take down a lil sportivo with 3 seconds.

remember the stivo may not stay with aurions in a straight line, but it will spank your a$$ in the windy stuff (i didn't mention that thing out at ipswich evan!)

nice work elgin, two awesome cars in a row

whitestivo

Bad news, Tighe's reckon they can't do anything with my cams for the TX3. I'm gonna go see them on Monday, and consider solid billets and go for a perfect cam profile (if I can afford it). So, after I have that and my modded Commodore AFM running (still waiting on this!!!), Elgin will be needing a 3sec headstart against the TX3. :P

Gav.

Bad news, Tighe's reckon they can't do anything with my cams for the TX3. I'm gonna go see them on Monday, and consider solid billets and go for a perfect cam profile (if I can afford it). So, after I have that and my modded Commodore AFM running (still waiting on this!!!), Elgin will be needing a 3sec headstart against the TX3. :P

Gav.

just get a link ECU so you dont need an AFM :P

ill come to a meet this thursday, just been busy with the new house and having no internet kinda sucks. just pray it doesnt rain, i hate that train place.

Friend dragged me to the boost cruising one. Kinda red neck IMO, burn outs on the road.... best one was a lanos red p plates out of 200sx, 180s and skylines.

Edited by Eargunk

Gav.

just get a link ECU so you dont need an AFM :P

Whether it be Link, Microtech or Haltech, I need to replace my distributor with an electric type if I get aftermarket engine management. I built a Jaycar DFA for fine tuning the Commodore AFM anyhow. That with a chipped ECU give me all the tuning I need, other than fuel regulator and injectors... Oh, billet cams cost an arm and a leg too... :(

Gav.

burn outs on the road

i knew they where getting more respectable....usually its in the gravel.....yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mad c*nts

Edited by ELEGNT

well in true boobsloosing style, the cops turned up to the sat night photoshoot with tangcla... :lol:

Hey Ash, how did that go down? Did they cause trouble, or just wanted photography tips? :rolleyes:

Gav.

well in true boobsloosing style, the cops turned up to the sat night photoshoot with tangcla... :lol:

Reading the thread on boost, what was the organiser doing at the end of the night?