Brisbane Meetup (Every Thursday 9pm)

i expect our aurion brothers to be posting similar times.

whitestivo

one will be missing in action tho

You're gonna have to take yours to the track as well Rowan. Gotta have a bit of friendly competition to put my figures up with.

So you coming out on the 23rd? If you can get next Tuesday (19th) off for the TimeAttack day that would be even better; $20 extra for double the laps ;)

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So you coming out on the 23rd? If you can get next Tuesday (19th) off for the TimeAttack day that would be even better; $20 extra for double the laps ;)

I'm not gonna take my car to the track until I change my rotors. They are starting to really loose it now.

I'm not gonna take my car to the track until I change my rotors. They are starting to really loose it now.

what are u going to do to stop the warping happening in your new rotors? mine where fine before i went to drags, did a few mountain runs and raced on the highway. and are progressivly now getting worse so whats to say the new ones are not going to do the same?

last time i spoke to u u were getting stock rotors? are u going to drill them or what?

what are u going to do to stop the warping happening in your new rotors? mine where fine before i went to drags, did a few mountain runs and raced on the highway. and are progressivly now getting worse so whats to say the new ones are not going to do the same?

last time i spoke to u u were getting stock rotors? are u going to drill them or what?

I said stock rotors? I'm sure I said slotted rotors. Anyways, I think part of it comes from the quality of the rotor, the other part will come from better cooling. I'm researching ways to get more air to flow to the rotors when the car is moving. Also, I think part of the rotor warping came from idiots who tightened my wheel nuts with a rattle gun.

Sorry guys I won't be out tonight but definetely next week. Things have started moving a lot quicker with regards to repair of the car and they have managed to get it certified OK by Toyota. It really pays to complain!!! I've even threatened to get the Financial Services Ombudsman involved....that's when things REALLY started moving!! Haha. They also gave me a free car rental for a week.

Nah mate they are organising it all themselves. I have helped out with a few queries they have had which i was happy to do.

I just organised some accomodation for a few of us thats all.

Any of the other Qld'ers heading down want budget accomodation which doesn't look too bad at all then contact me!!

good night... daryl, ash did you see that alfa get rooted by the cops?

I saw that cop turn around at that intersection and that was about it. I didn't see what was going on.

I said stock rotors? I'm sure I said slotted rotors. Anyways, I think part of it comes from the quality of the rotor, the other part will come from better cooling. I'm researching ways to get more air to flow to the rotors when the car is moving. Also, I think part of the rotor warping came from idiots who tightened my wheel nuts with a rattle gun.

That will definitely do it. Ask for them to torque them up properly next time, and make sure you see them actually doing it.

100nm oughta do it.

good night... daryl, ash did you see that alfa get rooted by the cops?

I saw that cop turn around at that intersection and that was about it. I didn't see what was going on.

While i was waiting at the lights, the opposing lights went yellow and an alfa absolutely booted it... it was red by the time he crossed the intersection... cops were going the other way so they hung a u turn and took off after him

nah, i went the other way from the loop, so i didnt see the alfa...

it was a good night...

who's up for a mt nebo run next wednesday night? i went up there on wed this week and there was me and one other car going the other way... so quiet...

who's in?

who's up for a mt nebo run next wednesday night? i went up there on wed this week and there was me and one other car going the other way... so quiet...

who's in?

Definitely in. I swear, at this rate I'm going to need new tires before I drive to Melbourne in a few weeks time.

who's in?

Definitely in. I swear, at this rate I'm going to need new tires before I drive to Melbourne in a few weeks time.

take me for a run lol...

who's in?

take me for a run lol...

Okay then.

I'm definetely in!! I got my car back today, OMG it feels so good to feel the TRD seats cradling my supple behind. They did a wonderful job on it, everything looks and feels new.

I'm falling in love again..... ;)

Edited by Supercharged TRD

I'm definetely in!! I got my car back today, OMG it feels so good to feel the TRD seats cradling my supple behind. They did a wonderful job on it, everything looks and feels new.

I'm falling in love again..... ;)

I'm sure it would feel great to get back in it again. It has been quite a long time.

Hehe Ash....I'm going to see "her" tomorrow and see how I feel about "her" after having a long, hard session with her.

BTW I don't have the wrench needed to remove the strut, if I do decide to go ahead tomorrow you'll need to bring the tools to take out the strut bar.

Hehe Ash....I'm going to see "her" tomorrow and see how I feel about "her" after having a long, hard session with her.

You need to take me for a spin when I see you next with her while she is fresh, if you don't mind an open relationship.

BTW I don't have the wrench needed to remove the strut, if I do decide to go ahead tomorrow you'll need to bring the tools to take out the strut bar.

Make sure you bring along a breaker bar... I remember you trying to remove the ones on Evan's car :P

You need to take me for a spin when I see you next with her while she is fresh, if you don't mind an open relationship.

Make sure you bring along a breaker bar... I remember you trying to remove the ones on Evan's car :P

Wanna make it a 4some?

also, i has a breaker bar if someone needs to borrow it

edit: daryl go on msn, i wanna ask you some sh*t

Edited by mick.wheelz