The official Figures for Kebab Performance Project Car #1

xoom

Awesome Bill, simply awesome.

Its great to see your personal time and effort that you have put into this project was well worth it, the proof is in the pudding. frighteningly quick whilst being quite reliable.

Big congrats and kudos from me :toast::yahoo:

however, from what I have heard at least Bill was able to get 2 runs in. And i'm 100% sure Bills car would run those numbers day in day out.

I guess it depends what is more important to u.

well i held the record for a whole of 2 hours or so before flynsx came along and re-set the bar ...... i wasnt going to post the dyno sheet unless Dan released it himself which he has ..... Now for me as ive explained to dan i congratulate him on raising the bar but for me i wouldnt have put my car through wat the below graph shows ...... each to their own ...... before people go all oh look at his afr wat a shocker yada yada yep he knew that could happen and he took the risk and luckily for him (or should i say the car .... lol) it paid off and nothing broke .... and yes the SAS guys definitely didn't want to try that again .... although unknown we think that the car was @ 28psi+ up the top end their and running at an AFR of 14:1 ...... dont do that @ home kids :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

flynsx2.jpg

So when are you going to become a "dyno queen" Bill?? But like you said your car is driven with that power figure day in day out.

Congrats mate!! It's all finally starting to come together!!!

Now I guess the next challenge is to knock off CES' turbo sportivo...... only 12 odd kw to find :toast:

Very very nice billy!!!

Thats excellent!

thanks man ..... oh and if ur looking for inspiration pete i believe the boys @ SAS did the baddest mps3 ive seen so far in aus .... i think it pulled 190kw ATW ..... i think? he might be on the ozmazda forum.

Short clip on the dyno - 1 min

Please wait a few seconds for Video to Load!

Full clip on the dyno - 4 min

Please wait a few seconds for Video to Load!

Very very nice billy!!!

Thats excellent!

thanks man ..... oh and if ur looking for inspiration pete i believe the boys @ SAS did the baddest mps3 ive seen so far in aus .... i think it pulled 190kw ATW ..... i think? he might be on the ozmazda forum.

yeah there are a few out there with those sorts of figures. just waiting for my front mount then il go to them to see whatthey can do for me with regards to the Xede interceptor.

Billy you must remember that the majority of those modifed mps's are running on stock boost & stock fuel pressures etc.

Here are some dyno graphs done on the Turbo Xs Test MPS

Yellow= stock

stock vs. full turbo back exhaust + intake + bypass valve

stockVSturbobackintakebov.jpg

stock vs. full turbo back exhaust + intake + bypass valve + front mount intercooler

stockVSturbobackintakeBOVintercoole.jpg

hey pete .... all those graphs are "flywheel" estimates and in fact are wrong .... it says 244.5 HP for estimate peak power @ flywheel which is 180 odd KW's ...... did the MPS loose 10kw's ?

lol

i dont read much into the US stuff because of all the corrections and manipulations they make to the read outs and the results.

the track is the true test to show total vehicle efficiency and shear grunt .....

hey pete .... all those graphs are "flywheel" estimates and in fact are wrong .... it says 244.5 HP for estimate peak power @ flywheel which is 180 odd KW's ...... did the MPS loose 10kw's ?

lol

i dont read much into the US stuff because of all the corrections and manipulations they make to the read outs and the results.

the track is the true test to show total vehicle efficiency and shear grunt .....

Billy, billy,billy.

This was infact done here in Aus.

The words of james at TurboXs:

"Please bear in mind that this in on a Dynapac Dyno, not a Dyno Dynamics so readings are slightly different."

figures are lower in these figures yes!

As for the track yes man! its the only way to do real testing!

it equates to about 211kw ATW

Edited by CORZZA