That all questions should be put into one single post

Gibbo

Oi, this isn't a bloody contest on who's wrong or not, if you have any problems, take it up with a Moderator. I really don't wanna have to come onto this forum and see any kind of arguing.

He didn't mention that all you're doing is trying to get your post count up, he was saying that if you wanted to sell something, he was advising you to go to Boost Cruising, because you don't need to have any pre-requisites on selling any gear.

Oi, this isn't a bloody contest on who's wrong or not, if you have any problems, take it up with a Moderator. I really don't wanna have to come onto this forum and see any kind of arguing.

He didn't mention that all you're doing is trying to get your post count up, he was saying that if you wanted to sell something, he was advising you to go to Boost Cruising, because you don't need to have any pre-requisites on selling any gear.

He didn't mention that all you're doing is trying to get your post count up... Well actually that is just exactly what he was implying...

quote: whishbone: you don't need to get your post up. end quote.

then references to some site for instant selling...

Actually there is a buy and sell section in this forum... unless that is what Boost Cruising is.. but I am not here to sell or buy anything, that has never been an issue for me.

It's good to stick up for your mates, I know,

but his post was out of order, not mine...

The Camry section was as good as dead before Gibbo got here. I say good luck to him. 2 other Camry questions from n00bs have appeared in the General section (and one guy had the hide to snap at me when I suggested he post in the Camry section). Gibbo posts in the correct section at least.

hey dude im sorry....im really sorry i offended u...and im sorry if i came out as being rude..it was just all those topics were so hard to keep up with esp. when its was kinda dead......i didnt realise u had a huge collection of bikes and cars......so do u accept my apology? and can we put it all behind us now??? coz dude i would really hate to see an arguement erupt on this forum....cheers nick!

Edited by wishbone

The Camry section was as good as dead before Gibbo got here. I say good luck to him. 2 other Camry questions from n00bs have appeared in the General section (and one guy had the hide to snap at me when I suggested he post in the Camry section). Gibbo posts in the correct section at least.

Yeah at least I got something right..

Wishy and I have had our wrestle & we're mates (for) now...:)

hell I might even let him wear my cardigan...

he can't be all bad, drives a cammy after all, and one of our best active members, *** bless im...

Thanks Tayles, takes extra to step forward... especially in a positive way

Only for that, I'll stay on...

I'm into Toyota these days, just bid on another cammy, that'll be 4 omg

Daughter snapped up the 'cool' 5 speed 3vz 'hottie', suits her...

sent me an sms, said she loves it...brrr-vrummm brr-vrummm (magnaflow)... she can have it.

I've tagged the Vienta... even put the Bimmer away, for a while

And use the 2.2 auto take the dogs to the park... not dog hair in the vienta, thank you!!

so even our dogs have a Cammy, hows that for comittment!!

hey dude im sorry....im really sorry i offended u...and im sorry if i came out as being rude..it was just all those topics were so hard to keep up with esp. when its was kinda dead......i didnt realise u had a huge collection of bikes and cars......so do u accept my apology? and can we put it all behind us now??? coz dude i would really hate to see an arguement erupt on this forum....cheers nick!

Totally over it dude, you meant no harm...

now we're mates and the whole things livened up some...all good, or totaly mad?

forums can be pretty tricky, but just fantastic for putting all knowledge in one head..

as first year apprentice mechanic (not nowdays) on $17.50 / week took me 6 months to save $50 to buy a clapped out

pink Morris Minor (sidevalve omg)... sprayed it British racing green and punched a hole in the muffler... had hundreds of cars since then, but it's forums that have allowed me to fast track the learning and meet some really fine folk...and have some great cars... bikes are my favorute though, especially muti-cylinder 2 strokes, .....fast forward!! :)

Shared interests are great levelers, we can disagree and sort it out, thats what we did...

Well done Nick...

see u round.

dude ur awesome!! B) ...wow dude u gotta join camcrew (www.camcrew.com.au) we would luv to have u there too.....esp with soo many cams in ur garage....it would be a pleasure.....and im really sorry the way i acted ( i deserved a beating for tht :huh: )...newyz im glad its behind us...and u seemd to have lived an interesting life!!...yeah i agree with u about forums..u learn alot, and great ppl ( with a few excption to pricks like me :( ruining it for some ppl)...i luv bikes too esp dirt bikes....btw 4 cams?? im struggling to by my own camry ( u should spare us one....lol kiddin :P )...right now im currently got a hammydown car (its a 2.2L auto csi gen3 cam) its becoz of this lil girl im gettin another camry...SOO reliable....I want exactly wat ur daughters got too!!! 5speed 3vz (gen3...similar to Whip Crackers)...i think tht looks real hot!! have a good one mate...and good luck with the bid !!

Feel free to jump onto Camcrew, I haven't got a problem there, but Camcrew's quite a close-knitted group - some of them I even trust with my life, and are good mates (was just as Davey's place for the weekend, as the crew were playin skirmish). The main rule on Camcrew is that if you have a problem with someone, you'd let Mods and Admin know (Ie. Myself also) and we'd deal with the situation, rather than taking it into your own hands... if that helps.

Heaps of Camrys = much knowledge I bet :)

Feel free to jump onto Camcrew, I haven't got a problem there, but Camcrew's quite a close-knitted group - some of them I even trust with my life, and are good mates (was just as Davey's place for the weekend, as the crew were playin skirmish). The main rule on Camcrew is that if you have a problem with someone, you'd let Mods and Admin know (Ie. Myself also) and we'd deal with the situation, rather than taking it into your own hands... if that helps.

Well thanks guys real decent of you all...

Cammies are great cars, and I love to mix with ppl know more than I do...

had a Cressida once, that 7MGE motor / box / rear drive was a great car as well...

I like to take a standard unit and mod / re-build the way I like...

Say a (gen 3, nice size) Tourer 5 speed / later model v6 motor Kw+ and no roll susp with tint & s/roof plus sound..:)

So you gys can be a big help...

not really into spending big bucks on newer cars these days...

that's just me...

Thanks for the welcome..

I agree quite a close knitted group!! :) not as big as this club bt its great too....Daves awesome!! and Whippy is gnarly too!! since i have been with camcrew i havent seen a single arguement.....and on this forum the only lil arguement i have seen was coz of my attitude....so yeah 2 great clubs.....Camcrew is a must if u have a camry as for u learn things u never knew abt camrys or cars in general (same applies to this forum bt i think its mainly dominated by Rolla members)....esp where to buy parts to great DIY stuff with full instructions and pics!! cya there!

Edited by wishbone

You share the same type of interest in what I want with my Camry :)

I have the 95 Tourer, Gunmetal Grey... not too much done, but have custom door trim, custom front indicators, aftermarket red/clear/red tail lights and some other lil knick knacks... will be getting some aftermarket headlights too (clear depo lights with black background - will match perfectly on my car).

You'll like some of the guy's Gen 4 cars in the club... and Thu's one, lol.

- 1996 5SFE Silver - full body kit, aftermarket lights... HID conversion (proper), Webasto Sunroof, mags... all the tricks...

- 1999 3SGTE - custom pearl paint with waves up the side... custom interior... featured in car mags :)

- 1999 1MZ with TRD Supercharger... very nice car, one of my favs :)

Heaps of others... I personally know most of these guys...

You should see our US member's cars... when you have access to aftermarket parts like the US, you can do whatever ya like, lol... like a 3MZFE Couple with TRD Supercharger type stuff, lol... damn that was a good car... there's a vid on Camcrew with that too, lol