New AE82 Gearbox + Clutch

Hey guy's, I'm trying to find out what I can about getting a new gearbox and clutch fitted to my ae82 as I'm deciding to keep it and thought it's probably about due for a new one.

Fairly recently I've been noticing it crunch a lot easier when under high stress and quick gear shifting from 2nd to 3rd and even 1st to 2nd some times, 4th and 5th seem to be fine though. The gears recently also seem to pop out of place a lot easier then they used too when changing up gears they also don't feel as stiff like they used too when I first got the car except going from 3rd - 4th and 4th - 5th.

I've also noticed the clutch beginning to lose a lot of its grip when taking off in 1st, some times you really have to slowly let the clutch out and ride it a little to get out of first without stalling it seems to be getting worse then when I first had the car about 7 months ago.

I'll probably goto a shop and get it all checked out before I waste the dough on buying a new gearbox and a clutch, because maybe it's something else I wouldn't have a clue as i know nothing about gearboxes and clutches for ae82's.

Just curious on what sort of prices I should be looking at for a new gearbox and a clutch either stock or after market and roughly how much they'd individually cost to be installed, also what boxes I could run in the car...

Much appreciated cheers guys.

Trent

P.s Would anyone know where to get some kyb's delivered for my ae82 ? nice and cheap, brand new :) cheers guys !