[WA] 5 April 08 MEET + CRUISE Details

hahah nah man i dont think i got it exactly right anyways :lol:

it was in the very first one..

I was quoting Fast and the Furious too, remeber the day before the drag Brian installs 2 bottles of NOS, just like that! i wish it was that easy

Also the quote Angelo was looking for

Dom: You almost had me? You never had me - you never had your car... Granny shiftin' not double clutchin' like you should. You're lucky that hundred shot of NOS didn't blow the welds on the intake! You almost had me?

thats the one brother! gee i f@cked it up big time ahaha

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

FRIENDLY REMINDER

DOUBLE DEMERIT STARTING 20 MARCH 2008

OVER THE SPEED LIMIT BY 9KM/H will get you a $150 fine with 4 DEMERIT POINTS

!!!!!

DRIVE SAFE N BE GOOD

n happy easter :P

Edited by J e r e M y

Ouch red letters....Jeremy you need to learn to sleep normal hours hey

Hahaha I cannot agree more. He goes to a morning lecture at university on the back of a 3 hour mini sleep. I swear that kid has insomnia. Mate sleep is precious!! You heard of the term beauty sleep Jeremy?? Your face is starting to show :P hahahahaha

Ouch red letters....Jeremy you need to learn to sleep normal hours hey

Hahaha I cannot agree more. He goes to a morning lecture at university on the back of a 3 hour mini sleep. I swear that kid has insomnia. Mate sleep is precious!! You heard of the term beauty sleep Jeremy?? Your face is starting to show :P hahahahaha

have to agree i try to make him sleep but he just say he cant.. and gah! freggin double demerit.. HATE IT

Haha me and david will be there maybe in my car depending...... *shrugs*....... as if he would take my car anyhow... had no sound but more HP... lol.... anyhow.. ill bring my sexy camera along and maybe my tripod to it might looks beters....

hey just curious as to why the road to burswood is 150kmph ??? if so that would be very cool :)

thats just sean bullshi@ting xD look at the driftin part too..

hahaha

im sure if ppl listen to those instructions..man..prob like out of 40 members..maybe like 3 will make it to the car park in 1 piece?

hahahah

not to burst anyones bubble, but i'd feel like such a hoon drivin through burswood.. but i guess it wouldn't stop me :P

yay..why not ey?

we might as well just invite popo`s to our meet too :D

they have corolla cop cars :D

really? i saw an astra cop car the other day.. looks like cops are spreadin their wings and using a larger variety of cars..

yay..why not ey?

we might as well just invite popo`s to our meet too :D

they have corolla cop cars :D

really? i saw an astra cop car the other day.. looks like cops are spreadin their wings and using a larger variety of cars..

Lol could you imagine an Astra trying to pull anyone over? I think they must be used as transports or something.

although i have heard of them using astra VXR as cop cars :P ... VROOOM PSSSHHHH lol doubt cops will have BOV though hahah

those things r suppose to be faster then thier commodore

although i have heard of them using astra VXR as cop cars :P ... VROOOM PSSSHHHH lol doubt cops will have BOV though hahah

Its about time they got rid of those 'land boats' they called cars! If i was on the run id be ducking through corner after corner to try and lose the police! Something those pushrods find difficult. Along withthe Astra's, they also have a WRX! They still have the Fords & Holdens, but those Astra's mooove!

Im a Ranger for a NOR council, that has the Police Academy there. We were invited to see the new "Issue Vehcles" do their thing. To decribe it in one word, IMPRESSIVE! :ph34r:

Hmmm... at Burswood? Wouldn't be able to join the AHG performance driving course, as my parents enrolled me into another course.

I might or might not be able to join in (The Burswood meet.), depends on my parent's decision.

Don't have a Rolla though (Got a RAV4. It's related platform wise, but...)

Edited by ToyotaFreak

Hmmm... at Burswood? Wouldn't be able to join the AHG performance driving course, as my parents enrolled me into another course.

I might or might not be able to join in (The Burswood meet.), depends on my parent's decision.

Don't have a Rolla though (Got a RAV4. It's related platform wise, but...)

ahg performance driving is full bud :) you can come spectate and chill out or else we will be down @ burswood, a brief meet then prob cruise up north somewhere.. (depending still deciding)

Ken, how many people do we have exactly going to the skidpan. Is it still the 10 that we originally planned??

Also, even thought I live near Burswood....of all places why there? I'd imagine the place would be fulls since it's a saturday, plus there's so many carparks there people would get lost.

Just curious as to why thats all. IMO it's a bit of a weird place to meet up. Plus you might get security telling you to ***** off since it is technically hotel parking.

Jase

Edited by Jaaassseeee

160K's down burswood! ROFL

naw thanks I'll just cruise down nice and easy with my beats pumpin! :yahoo:

Hmmmm Jase does have a point too many people go there on sats. but if that's what you guys want its ok wid me.

I just wanna meet new people

Ken, how many people do we have exactly going to the skidpan. Is it still the 10 that we originally planned??

Also, even thought I live near Burswood....of all places why there? I'd imagine the place would be fulls since it's a saturday, plus there's so many carparks there people would get lost.

Just curious as to why thats all. IMO it's a bit of a weird place to meet up. Plus you might get security telling you to ***** off since it is technically hotel parking.

Jase

hrm 10 like planned :)

haha.. sean's idea .. i dun think its good to change now.. we going to head somewhere after.. hrm think of a good spot and tell me on msn :P where our next leg could be :D:D